2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
the heat arent lebron great and have been mediocre this year but will still out eyeball a canes spring game. on top of that, miami as a market usually averages as one of the highest rated NBA markets compared to football where its more middle of the pack.

you talk about fans being football fans. if the heat arent a draw for casuals, then the canes arent a draw for anyone not a canes fan either. theyre 5-7 coming off a trash season and its a spring game in a market that was never really heavy into college sports compared to other markets.

the world is global but the canes arent what they were in terms of tv. last year proved that when ESPN and ACCN passed on us multiple times over to be put on RSN
If they put it on ESPN3 miami fans who cant attend which is most of us are gonna watch it. Its of course a spring game is not gonna outdraw a NBA playoff game or whatever, thats not the point. When the football season is going on, they put lesser draw games on the streaming apps, which is considered televised. So yes they will televise it, not for competition with anything else but because people will watch it, live or on playback

If they put it on ESPN3 miami fans who cant attend which is most of us are gonna watch it. Its of course a spring game is not gonna outdraw a NBA playoff game or whatever, thats not the point. When the football season is going on, they put lesser draw games on the streaming apps, which is considered televised. So yes they will televise it, not for competition with anything else but because people will watch it, live or on playback
im not saying no one will watch it. im saying it wont be heavily watched just like all our other spring games. **** ive been to lockhart when we had 100 people in the stands for some of our spring games. its just a hard event to get people to tune in for.

im not saying no one will watch it. im saying it wont be heavily watched just like all our other spring games. **** ive been to lockhart when we had 100 people in the stands for some of our spring games. its just a hard event to get people to tune in for.
Someone above said it will be televised. Which was the original question. It will be televised regardless of how many people watch live or on playback. Everytime they have televised our spring game it was the same dynamic. Josh Pate was asked on his show, why does he talk about Miami so much? He said, Miami is one of the biggest drivers of traffic on their 247 site.

Advertisement
Someone above said it will be televised. Which was the original question. It will be televised regardless of how many people watch live or on playback. Everytime they have televised our spring game it was the same dynamic. Josh Pate was asked on his show, why does he talk about Miami so much? He said, Miami is one of the biggest drivers of traffic on their 247 site.
itll be on ACCN Extra. UVA Has their spring game on main tv.

and he can say that for his site, but the tv eyeballs said differently when we were booted off. if we were the draw we were in the past, wed still be on main tv and not ballys for half the year. Reilly already went into this argument in another thread about what we are now as a program nationally.

Advertisement
itll be on ACCN Extra. UVA Has their spring game on main tv.

and he can say that for his site, but the tv eyeballs said differently when we were booted off. if we were the draw we were in the past, wed still be on main tv and not ballys for half the year. Reilly already went into this argument in another thread about what we are now as a program nationally.
Once i can find it on streaming, i consider that televised as i cant remember the last time i watched conventional TV. Guess we are arguing semantics then.

Get 5 star WRs from somewhere else and win games and these guys will come. Until then they can kick rocks.
Nooooo, it doesn't work that way. They will then complain that we don't recruit locally anymore and hold it against us. Damned if you do; damned if you don't.

Once i can find it on streaming, i consider that televised as i cant remember the last time i watched conventional TV. Guess we are arguing semantics then.
Let me know where please. I cut the cable cord and I haven’t picked a replacement yet.

well thats two diff things.

streaming can be it is on ESPN1 or ESPN2 or ACCN for their national audience

streaming is also where it is ONLY on WATCH ESPN on their streaming only channels (so not on main networks and not for a national audience).

this is on ACCN Extra which is like where some of our baseball games are on. its basically for the regional fans to find their ACC teams games that are not worthy of their main networks

Advertisement
you can watch it on watch espn through ACCN extra. it may still require a tv login though or a subscription to espn+
If I get a smart tv, which service do I get so I can get all of the games?

Advertisement
he isnt coming here but you have a few posters that come in like smartasses w their comments that give false hope.
You’re a usual culprit at this point but this might be SS material in December. Not saying we’re landing him, but those that think we have zero chance don’t know ****. This kid was quite literally a layup a couple months ago. You don’t go from a layup to 0% chance in April lol, take emotion out of it.

Does it seem likely at this point? I’d say no. But Do you just give up recruiting him? That’s beta mentality that keeps you at 6-6 for 20 years. Let Mario show he’s committed to opening up the playbook and giving his OC’s more freedom, and then we’ll see what’s up before making definitively negative statements.

If I get a smart tv, which service do I get so I can get all of the games?
Anything that comes with ACCN should be good. I had Youtube TV last year and was able to get all the games. May have been one or two that were on Bally that I can't remember if I was able to get. That being said, I'm up in the MA/CT area so you might have better luck if you're in FL.

You’re a usual culprit at this point but this might be SS material in December. Not saying we’re landing him, but those that think we have zero chance don’t know ****. This kid was quite literally a layup a couple months ago. You don’t go from a layup to 0% chance in April lol, take emotion out of it.

Does it seem likely at this point? I’d say no. But Do you just give up recruiting him? That’s beta mentality that keeps you at 6-6 for 20 years. Let Mario show he’s committed to opening up the playbook and giving his OC’s more freedom, and then we’ll see what’s up before making definitively negative statements.
lol ok. nothing is a layup in recruiting. its recruiting so **** can change each day but i dont think hes coming here. if we had performed last year, i think it would be different. if OSU is really after him and we know his teammate will be in his ear, it would be hard to surpass them and i dont blame him for going to OSU in that case either considering we dont get anyone drafted at WR or QB anymore.

also, i never said give up on recruiting him. i dont have to follow his recruitment but mario and co get paid a lot of money to recruit so they shouldnt give up and they wont.

You’re a usual culprit but this might be SS material in December. Not saying we’re landing him, but those that think we have zero chance don’t know ****. This kid was quite literally a layup a couple months ago. You don’t go from a layup to 0% chance.
I think Jeremiah Smith is different than Trader but I don’t think we’re getting either. No way Smith comes here. I think Trader’s been more open to looking at us but I don’t see it - at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back