2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It was last year wasn’t?

It was, first year of a new coach who was trying to bring a dying program back from the depths of hades.

What’s the allure this year? Watch an overly conservative coach restrict pace and plays at a practice?

Honesty is missing in these parts.

It costs money and resources to televise anything. Miami isn’t worth the effort or $

It was, first year of a new coach who was trying to bring a dying program back from the depths of hades.

What’s the allure this year? Watch an overly conservative coach restrict pace and plays at a practice?

Honesty is missing in these parts.

It costs money and resources to televise anything. Miami isn’t worth the effort or $
Bro chill there is nothing going on. TV stations will broadcast Oklahoma drills if they can.

Advertisement
I just don’t understand why you guys keep doing it to yourselves.

I don’t get it.

How many times do you want to be kicked in the **** before you turn your hips and get kicked in the thigh? Serious question.
he isnt coming here but you have a few posters that come in like smartasses w their comments that give false hope.

I will relax, but the truth is the truth.
Yeah i feel u but u dont understand how boring american sports tv is at this time of year. They will show Bama WRs working the jug machine to have something to show. Its re runs and interviews for months for them.

he isnt coming here but you have a few posters that come in like smartasses w their comments that give false hope.
Jo Jo? Thats a open question. JJ i agree, he aint and i wish we would leave him alone..

Advertisement
Yeah i feel u but u dont understand how boring american sports tv is at this time of year. They will show Bama WRs working the jug machine to have something to show. Its re runs and interviews for months for them.
not sure where you live but the heat do play at the same time or near the same time as the canes spring game. more of miami will be watching that and it wont be particularly close. this should have been kept on saturday but maybe there was a conflict with the stadium.

also, the NBA and NHL playoffs are about to start lol. not quite sure where you got boring from. boring is post june when its only baseball. i ahve to assume you dont care about any other sport but football from your comment tho

I’ve said it a few times but I won’t ever just shrug when/if we lose kids like Smith, Trader etc

But also it’s like we get fixated on a few names here and obsess. Every year there’s a new group and usually it’s a WR or two that tells us to kick rocks

At this point I’m convinced certain people need this exercise in their lives
It builds callouses and after 20 years we have it more calloused than the Thing’s from the Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four Kiss GIF

not sure where you live but the heat do play at the same time or near the same time as the canes spring game. more of miami will be watching that and it wont be particularly close. this should have been kept on saturday but maybe there was a conflict with the stadium.

also, the NBA and NHL playoffs are about to start lol. not quite sure where you got boring from. boring is post june when its only baseball. i ahve to assume you dont care about any other sport but football from your comment tho
The heat is not the draw they used to be especially for casuals. And alot of fans are simply football fans. Also all the cane fans that dont live in FL and cant go to the game will tune in. I live in Lake Worth. The world is global, u can tune in from anywhere.

Advertisement
"Joe Joe. Guys were out there freelancing not playing assigned football. They have to trust the process."

I just don’t understand why you guys keep doing it to yourselves.

I don’t get it.

How many times do you want to be kicked in the **** before you turn your hips and get kicked in the thigh? Serious question.

Indeed, seems like it's rinse repeat every year in recruiting. Time to move on. Stop bumping this thread.

Advertisement
The heat is not the draw they used to be especially for casuals. And alot of fans are simply football fans. Also all the cane fans that dont live in FL and cant go to the game will tune in. I live in Lake Worth. The world is global, u can tune in from anywhere.
the heat arent lebron great and have been mediocre this year but will still out eyeball a canes spring game. on top of that, miami as a market usually averages as one of the highest rated NBA markets compared to football where its more middle of the pack.

you talk about fans being football fans. if the heat arent a draw for casuals, then the canes arent a draw for anyone not a canes fan either. theyre 5-7 coming off a trash season and its a spring game in a market that was never really heavy into college sports compared to other markets.

the world is global but the canes arent what they were in terms of tv. last year proved that when ESPN and ACCN passed on us multiple times over to be put on RSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back