2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Boi my block button be working, without even responding. That chyt therapeudic.
@Stylie had enough of Twitter.

B3F91D74-B02A-450E-B5BB-363FBD595286.gif

Bain was much different than this one. There’s been some bumps in the road with this recruitment. It’s not as much of a layup as some think but I still would lean UM.
How about the kid at Central? McCoy I believe is his last name. Do we have traction with him? Be nice to land him and Chance especially if we miss out on both Smith and Jojo

Advertisement
Twitter is the most decisive platform on the planet. I had to delete it for my mental health. So many idiots on there.
I got on Twitter to follow Canes football and my entire feed is now politics, transgender, fights and other garbage. I like free speech, but got **** it's a bloated, rotten cesspool in there.

Too many idiots to block. It’s good for breaking news and sports updates. That’s about it. Horrible for politics. It’s a 24/7 brawl between the left and right.
I say what i wanna say, if they making a point i engage. Soon as its insult. Block. Simple.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw on 2 different Cane podcasts the last two days conflicting info. regarding Joshisa Trader. One is saying it’s between Miami and Florida for him, the other saying FSU is most likely going to land him. Most of what I’ve been hearing on many of these message boards the last several months is he’s a Miami lock. Anyone here with any insight know the real truth?

I saw on 2 different Cane podcasts the last two days conflicting info. regarding Joshisa Trader. One is saying it’s between Miami and Florida for him, the other saying FSU is most likely going to land him. Most of what I’ve been hearing on many of these message boards the last several months is he’s a Miami lock. Anyone here with any insight know the real truth?
Waited 4 months for this one?

Advertisement
You all need to knock it off with the mental health issues

What did I do? I didn't insult him or make any comments about him. I'm just shocked someone wouldn't know he has mental issues, so yeah, I'm with not talking about him cause clearly he's got issues.

What did I do? I didn't insult him or make any comments about him. I'm just shocked someone wouldn't know he has mental issues, so yeah, I'm with not talking about him cause clearly he's got issues.
Just drop it. His disability doesn’t need to be a topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back