2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canes fan calling out Smith, and making sure that he doesn't come here. Our fans on twitter do so much damage it's ******* unbelievable.
I just don’t think this is reserved for our fans. Fans in general are unhinged. It’s just happens that Miami has sucked for a long time and many of our fans live locally in the richest recruiting grounds in the country. This creates a perfect storm if you will of toxicity as unhinged fans get upset when local kids bounce.

Advertisement
What stops a Miami fan from creating an account on twitter, act like a Buckeye fan and talk crap to State commits? Or any schools for that matter. We all know it happens.These young men are 17-18 and are still not savvy enough to understand that? Unless the twitter user puts his name and picture on his profile, you have NO IDEA who’s saying what. It’s unreal how we get into arguments online about the dumbest of things. I have to think these players know the deal. If not, oh well.

You think Judd moves up 600 spots to become a 4*? That's not an exaggeration. He's 593 spots outside of 4* territory.

Honest question, did you think Emory was going to make the same leap too?

Not everyone questioning this guy is a star *****.

Do I think that QUARTERBACKS from rural areas have a shot to climb 600 spots once they get attention and/or camps and/or Elite 11 attention?

Yes. Yes I do.

Are we supposed to lock in "the best QBs in the country" by their junior seasons and then refuse to consider any other evidence? That's not a knock against you, it's just a reflection of the silliness of the ranking systems, and how nobody involved ever wants to admit that they "got something wrong". Or, you know, that they overlooked players in rural areas where they don't have scouting/writing coverage, and are TERRIFIED to reduce the rankings for any of the recruits who have already committed to SEC schools...

We just have to be honest. That's all. I'm not saying Judd will win the Heisman or anything, but there's definitely a shot to improve his rankings with a great senior year.

Read the first sentence and stopped because it sounded exactly like what everyone said last year when Emory committed.. how everyone would be reversing course once he became a 4star, guess the industry just never caught up to your genius.

**** the industry. I don't care. The kid still moved up.

What's more ridiculous is how the Elite 11 FINAL SCORES are based 50% on high school numbers. Which are only current up through the junior year.

Makes sense. Get a bunch of QBs in the same place in order to measure them against each other, and then base half the score on what they did LAST YEAR.

Brilliant.

Advertisement
I just don’t think this is reserved for our fans. Fans in general are unhinged. It’s just happens that Miami has sucked for a long time and many of our fans live locally in the richest recruiting grounds in the country. This creates a perfect storm if you will of toxicity as unhinged fans get upset when local kids bounce.
I know it's not just a Miami thing. I just hate that some fans on Twitter think they are in any position to tell these recruits, who are still just kids, to move along because Miami will be just fine without you. It's not 2003, it's 2023, and it's been an ugly 20 years of mediocrity. These kids weren't even alive when Miami was a powerhouse. Soon enough, it's not even going to matter that Miami was ever a powerhouse unless we can replicate that success on the field within the next couple of years.

What's more ridiculous is how the Elite 11 FINAL SCORES are based 50% on high school numbers. Which are only current up through the junior year.

Makes sense. Get a bunch of QBs in the same place in order to measure them against each other, and then base half the score on what they did LAST YEAR.

Brilliant.
Agreed, the Elite 11 is rigged so that they can “score” the contestants in a way that protects the “industry ratings”. The last thing they want is a 3 star kid stealing the show while their 5 star kids wet the bed. This allows them to make subtle, not so noticeable adjustments to the ranking to realign without making them look stupid for ranking kids so high/low in the first place.

I agree, **** the industry, but I don’t have time to watch film on 1000 players, so the industry is what I have to rely on. Aside from a few people, like my boy LCE, I rather lean on national rankings than the biased opinions of Miami fans. Not that people here don’t know what they are looking at, but they are fans at the same time.

What stops a Miami fan from creating an account on twitter, act like a Buckeye fan and talk crap to State commits? Or any schools for that matter. We all know it happens.These young men are 17-18 and are still not savvy enough to understand that? Unless the twitter user puts his name and picture on his profile, you have NO IDEA who’s saying what. It’s unreal how we get into arguments online about the dumbest of things. I have to think these players know the deal. If not, oh well.
its probably bc only our fans try to become influencers based on their fanhood

I know it's not just a Miami thing. I just hate that some fans on Twitter think they are in any position to tell these recruits, who are still just kids, to move along because Miami will be just fine without you. It's not 2003, it's 2023, and it's been an ugly 20 years of mediocrity. These kids weren't even alive when Miami was a powerhouse. Soon enough, it's not even going to matter that Miami was ever a powerhouse unless we can replicate that success on the field within the next couple of years.
They didnt call him out. Dude tweet a general tweet. Over 24 hours later JJ quotes the tweet and responds. Fans are dumb but no one tweeted him in this instance.

Advertisement
**** them kids!!! Y’all give them and their parents a pass way too much.

You want that NIL bag then start acting like a man and stop playing games. And parents need to tighten up with their sons and how they represent themselves. This is a business now. There’s no problem with enjoying the process but to go somewhere to infiltrate and recruit for another school is slimy.

I agree that it isn’t beneficial to go at recruits negatively on social media but fans stands for fanatics. I don’t do it but I’m not a psycho. I am a grown *** man. I think it’s weird to be tweeting at high school kids even if they are committed to your school.

I don’t understand the benefit of trolling a school that’s offering you an opportunity to showcase your abilities and perhaps go to the next level and make life changing money.

You never know what will happen at OSU so why potentially burn bridges especially by trolling fans.

Then in two years when you transfer back down here you begging the same fan base you trolled to follow you on Instagram or buy your ****** overpriced tshirt.

**** outta here!!!!

They didnt call him out. Dude tweet a general tweet. Over 24 hours later JJ quotes the tweet and responds. Fans are dumb but no one tweeted him in this instance.
It was slanted against Smith, but **** that’s EVERYTHING on Twitter and in life. A bit passive aggressive, but it was a mild tweet and in the comment section and not @ Smith. Someone at SFE or OSU used that tweet to make a point abt him dissing Miami and how locked in he is at OSU.

Snakes in the ******* grass using soft *** methods to diss.

The media sure spun it the other way then. On3 loves to **** on Miami.

You want that NIL bag then start acting like a man and stop playing games. And parents need to tighten up with their sons and how they represent themselves. This is a business now. There’s no problem with enjoying the process but to go somewhere to infiltrate and recruit for another school is slimy.

I agree that it isn’t beneficial to go at recruits negatively on social media but fans stands for fanatics. I don’t do it but I’m not a psycho. I am a grown *** man. I think it’s weird to be tweeting at high school kids even if they are committed to your school.

I don’t understand the benefit of trolling a school that’s offering you an opportunity to showcase your abilities and perhaps go to the next level and make life changing money.

You never know what will happen at OSU so why potentially burn bridges especially by trolling fans.

Then in two years when you transfer back down here you begging the same fan base you trolled to follow you on Instagram or buy your ****** overpriced tshirt.

**** outta here!!!!
I agree with you. If Smith is trolling Miami, then I'm glad he's not coming back. Pulling stunts like Madden Sanker did last year is unacceptable. I thought that Smith had legit interest in Miami. This **** gets warped so fast on social media, too.

Advertisement
Help an idiot out:

1. What is SFE?
2. What is SFE's relationship to Miami?
3. Why are people mad at SFE?

Help an idiot out:

1. What is SFE?
2. What is SFE's relationship to Miami?
3. Why are people mad at SFE?
1. South Florida express elite 7-7 team
2. Non existent
3. Ran by Ohio state front runners who send their best players there....and recently the top sofla wrs have come from that 7 on 7 team

You want my honest opinion on the matter I don't believe that the fans tweeting that garbage are loyal Miami fans...definitely TROLLS

Advertisement

Brilliant.
Where did you find this 50% statistic?

**** outta here!!!!
He's not transferring down here.

We just had one of the worst offensive seasons in all of college football's recent history...and this was after there were concerns about Mario's offensive touch coming in. No elite wide receiver is going to touch Miami until Mario has overseen two years of good offensive production. In other words, Cristobal utterly obliterated his reputation as someone who can get anyone on offense to the league. It's in the toilet and he's starting not at ground zero, but deep underground with elite recruits.

And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see Trader going to Ohio State too. And wouldn't be surprised to see Jerrae Hawkins follow him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back