2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacurri is our starter next 2 years after this year. Shouldn't cause concern, i think he comes in and throws the ball very well and we win. could be smith jo jo Washington and ray ray. We haven't had a WR's talented like them in a long time besides coley and AR
Brown gong to surprise people. Kid has heart and is improving. There is a reason we didn’t offer more to Air..

Advertisement
Maybe knock off calling our commits derogatory names? If you want to criticize their play or whatever, cool, but let's all act like the part of the equation that's not still in HS. It's disrespectful.

It's not derogatory. I f#cking love Harbor Freight. Its like a grown man's Toys R Us. It's got all the tools.

It's not derogatory. I f#cking love Harbor Freight. Its like a grown man's Toys R Us. It's got all the tools.

You made me laugh, but you get the point my dude. He's a Cane now, and he hasn't even thrown a pick on Greentree yet :)

Brown gong to surprise people. Kid has heart and is improving. There is a reason we didn’t offer more to Air..
Huh? You take an elite qb every year if you can and I’m not sure how many people would be willing to bet that we’ll have a better qb room than Ohio state next year.

Advertisement
Supposedly we offered Air more than Ohio State and it didn’t matter. We weren’t getting him once their interest solidified.
Everything is cleaner if our reporters/insiders just say Taint’s recent history on offense and QB was the difference maker. Instead we said they overpaid… missing on Air sucked but it doesn’t make or break the class, especially this early. That said getting him would have given us great momentum. I don’t get why fans can’t just be honest with themselves.

Supposedly we offered Air more than Ohio State and it didn’t matter. We weren’t getting him once their interest solidified.
I heard different. Perhaps, my info is wrong (won’t be the first nor last). Either way, it’s irrelevant and there is no shame in losing to OSU for a QB after the season they had (not to mentions last 2 decades of relevancy ) and the season we had. Let’s not forget, OSU lost on a QB or 2, they clearly felt they needed to close on Air.

I will say this, in Coral Gables, they are very happy with our QB room. Realistically, Air wasn’t seeing the field for years to come and I think Miami knew that. Let’s see what Mario does in December but I am confident we will be fine at QB and WR.

I heard different. Perhaps, my info is wrong (won’t be the first nor last). Either way, it’s irrelevant and there is no shame in losing to OSU for a QB after the season they had (not to mentions last 2 decades of relevancy ) and the season we had. Let’s not forget, OSU lost on a QB or 2, they clearly felt they needed to close on Air.

I will say this, in Coral Gables, they are very happy with our QB room. Realistically, Air wasn’t seeing the field for years to come and I think Miami knew that. Let’s see what Mario does in December but I am confident we will be fine at QB and WR.
You’re info would be more reliable than mine on this. I really hope we buy WR speed and skills in the portal to give us the best chance of looking good on O. That can change a lot of narratives.

Advertisement
You made me laugh, but you get the point my dude. He's a Cane now, and he hasn't even thrown a pick on Greentree yet :)

I get the point, but Im not trying to crap on the kid. Everyone is saying he's a good QB recruit because "he has all the tools." You know who else has all the tools? My favorite hardware store, Harbor Freight.

Would I pay top dollar for a Harbor Freight cordless electric drill? No. I use those too much so I need something reliable. Would I pay $5 for a torque wrench I don't have a need for now but could possibly use in the future? Absolutely. And that's why I have one in my tool chest that is still in the package.
Does this have anything to do with Anderson? Probably not, but now you have me thinking about going to Harbor Freight to get more stuff I don't need.

You’re info would be more reliable than mine on this. I really hope we buy WR speed and skills in the portal to give us the best chance of looking good on O. That can change a lot of narratives.
I know you and the CIS team are plugged in so I wouldn’t doubt your info.

We are getting help at WR, soon.

Advertisement
You’re still my favorite poster’s favorite poster.
damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

Advertisement
Imagine growing up somewhere and acting this way towards the hometown that raised you in both fronts. It’s one thing if a team isn’t offering you more cash and a great opportunity as well and you feel disrespected. Entirely another thing to act this way when nothing but love flowing from the other side.
I think yall get it mixed up, people here see the city of Miami and the university of miami as two different things. There was a time that it was one, but thats a long time ago. That hometown **** has weared off man and the university is to blame… People here killed me for saying the university doesn’t have a connection to the community it recruits they just share the same location title.

Its harder for the university because its a private university and nobody from where the kids are from really goes there its a small student body(unlike texas or lsu) , they dont drive by it(like usc) or nothing looll its in a totally different miami. Winning will fix it tho, cause miami kids and fans will latch on to something successful here but the connection in the 80s and 90s was a different feel. What u saw with the celebrating and dancing everyone hated is what was happening at every local park so people connected with it differently. But it is possible to build up without it being that strong, butch did it and mario worked under him so we’ll see

You’re comfortable if brown was our starting qB in 2024?

Imo, our qb room is a huge question mark beyond TVD.
when D King got hurt 2 years ago wasnt TVD a huge question mark? **** half the fanbase thought Garcia was better, myself included. Nobody had any idea if TVD was gonna be any good but I keep seeing this line of thinking with Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back