2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Imagine growing up somewhere and acting this way towards the hometown that raised you in both fronts. It’s one thing if a team isn’t offering you more cash and a great opportunity as well and you feel disrespected. Entirely another thing to act this way when nothing but love flowing from the other side.

Can someone tell me the proper way to pronounce this kids name? It is not coming out right in my brain. TIA.

Imagine growing up somewhere and acting this way towards the hometown that raised you in both fronts. It’s one thing if a team isn’t offering you more cash and a great opportunity as well and you feel disrespected. Entirely another thing to act this way when nothing but love flowing from the other side.
It's a different world now. These kids will sht on anyone as long as it gets hits on their Social.....

Imagine you would like to play for your hometown, but you also have NFL dreams and your hometown team just had its worst offensive season in a couple decades. Then the HC tells you not to worry, he's going to make sure you are going to be very happy with the QB who will be throwing you the ball. And then the HC calls and says he's excited to tell you he just landed QB1, Harbor Freight Anderson.

Advertisement
Was it? because TVD was a 4 star QB that played at a connecticut prep school. Garcia was way more highly thought of coming out of high school then TVD.
All things being equal what I'll say is some of tvd game RIGHT NOW is much further along than Jake. But Jake can say the same as well when it relates to certain aspects. Overall I'd still say down the road I probably would go with the traits I see in Jake as what I'D PREFER to gamble on long term. BUT Jake is no longer here. We ran him off with the offense we ran last season and the vision of how to handle the other jit. All I can say is I hope it all works out long term.

Last edited:
All things being equal what I'll say is some of the game RIGHT NOW is much further along than Jake. But Jake can say the same as well when it relates to certain aspects. Overall I'd still say down the road I probably would go with the traits I see in Jake as what I'd prefer to gamble on long term. BUT Jake is no longer here. We ran him off with the offense we ran last season and the vision of how to handle the other jit. All I can say is I hope it all works out long term.
This is why you need fair competition at every position.

JoJo next?

No you are.

614EB0CE-09A8-4EFF-AC03-29C05DDF9BEB.gif
07D5668B-760A-40CE-AE7B-2D9CAFEBD9D7.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You think Judd moves up 600 spots to become a 4*? That's not an exaggeration. He's 593 spots outside of 4* territory.

Honest question, did you think Emory was going to make the same leap too?

Not everyone questioning this guy is a star *****.
There were some that suggested that Emory’s rankings would have the same trajectory as Conner Weigman’s…..

Advertisement
Jacurri is our starter next 2 years after this year. Shouldn't cause concern, i think he comes in and throws the ball very well and we win. could be smith jo jo Washington and ray ray. We haven't had a WR's talented like them in a long time besides coley and AR

also curious i know when beard got hired he reached out to chance and smith but i didnt see anything about jo jo... now fast foward to saturday Mario is with smith and chance... wheres jo jo ?

Imagine you would like to play for your hometown, but you also have NFL dreams and your hometown team just had its worst offensive season in a couple decades. Then the HC tells you not to worry, he's going to make sure you are going to be very happy with the QB who will be throwing you the ball. And then the HC calls and says he's excited to tell you he just landed QB1, Harbor Freight Anderson.

Maybe knock off calling our commits derogatory names? If you want to criticize their play or whatever, cool, but let's all act like the part of the equation that's not still in HS. It's disrespectful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back