2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to go ape **** in every big game

INTS, TDs, huge yards, etc
Not saying he's bad or anything just seems like a yearby and cook situation. Yearby was still a good college back was happy we had him vs none at all. Just looking at the stats though Trader had 47 catches for a little under 500 yards Smith had 58 catches for a little over 1000. One just is more dynamic then the other but who knows how the senior year will look.

Advertisement
Not saying he's bad or anything just seems like a yearby and cook situation. Yearby was still a good college back was happy we had him vs none at all. Just looking at the stats though Trader had 47 catches for a little under 500 yards Smith had 58 catches for a little over 1000. One just is more dynamic then the other but who knows how the senior year will look.

This isn’t a Cook/Yearby situation.

Trader is an explosive athlete.

Advertisement
Roster full of SFL WRs and Colbie Young walks in and is better than all of them.
Myth Busted Dr Jenn GIF by modernfertility

Don’t look at Stats look at his movement and athleticism. Trust ur eyes. WE HAVE 0 GUYS LIKE JOJO currently. He’s a must get

Advertisement
I have always thought Jojo was too high at #12.

Hes probably closer to #35-50 range. Still an elite player.
Exactly. How that can be taken as disrespect is beyond me.
This isn’t a Cook/Yearby situation.

Trader is an explosive athlete.
Yearby was a bad example due to being so incredibly slow. See above. High 4 star. That's tip of the sword. RespeK given.

Advertisement
We could do a lot worse. Or actually DO do a lot worse lately @WR lol.
Reality is we havent signed a WR prospect like Trader in some time, probably Pope. Yes I know he ended up a bust but im referring to him as a prospect. Trader is a top 50 prospect, he is borderline elite if not elite, he is a must get given where he plays HS ball and our needs.

That’s not my argument. I know Smith is a top 5 in the class type talent.

What I’m saying is that Trader is not a slapdick like Yearby.

Trader is a guy that would be solid and may end up with a short little NFL career... Smith is the guy that makes you sick to your stomach for three years before going first round. I think it's more similar than you're giving it credit for.

Advertisement
Trader is a guy that would be solid and may end up with a short little NFL career... Smith is the guy that makes you sick to your stomach for three years before going first round. I think it's more similar than you're giving it credit for.
I still think people are selling Trader he incredibly short. Kid is an athlete who can actually play. Sure given his top 10 ranking we expected to see Percy Harvin type break away speed given that he isnt particularly big but kid makes play after play after play.

I still think people are selling Trader he incredibly short. Kid is an athlete who can actually play. Sure given his top 10 ranking we expected to see Percy Harvin type break away speed given that he isnt particularly big but kid makes play after play after play.

Smith is an incredible talent, he's going to have a wide gap over a lot of great prospects that make play after play in high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back