2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you have the whole thing figured out. I thought I made it kinda obvious but I guess I didn’t.
Maybe I missed some post?? I'm not claiming to have it figured out. I'm stating what it looks like from the outside, if indeed, my timeline/presumptions are accurate.

Advertisement
Just putting 2&2 together..he would know if we aren’t recruiting him as hard as other wrs because we are recruiting one of his best friends and teammate and two others he has known since peewee football. Kinda similar to innis and fletcher last cycle, teammates/friends are gonna talk so it’ll be easier for them to read between the lines of what they’re being told by a school

As of today Miami does not lead. We need to make up ground , as I said “it’s only March”. I wouldn’t be concerned until he commits elswhere.
Over It Abandon Thread GIF

Why does it instantly go to “ divas“? If that‘s what you got out of it then you’re wearing your o&g shades too tight.
this. hes a diva bc he doesnt feel that in this moment in time, miami isnt the best place for him and his career? lol. people are insane. he hasnt done anything diva like to even warrant that other than not lean miami right now

Beard has been here a week. Miami's been in a transition period (plus starting Spring ball/implementing new system). To go from layup to FSU lean due to attention sounds very immature.

We need WR badly but divas? Nah. Maybe later when the culture can handle it. Bring me a kid who wants to work.
we are in a transition period due to our own selves. we waited months to make hires official. we lost time due to that. its the negative in waiting so long to finalize your staff

Advertisement
we are in a transition period due to our own selves. we waited months to make hires official. we lost time due to that. its the negative in waiting so long to finalize your staff
No argument there.. Recruits knew before we did fwiw. My only point is if you truly are a "lean", why say anything at all? Let it play out. If there is an issue, reach out to MC.

Maybe diva was wrong term. I'd like to change it to soft shouldered. Is that fair?

No argument there.. Recruits knew before we did fwiw. My only point is if you truly are a "lean", why say anything at all? Let it play out. If there is an issue, reach out to MC.

Maybe diva was wrong term. I'd like to change it to soft shouldered. Is that fair?
they knew but only to a certain point. like knowing a week maybe even a few days before doesnt mean much when we were firing guys back in november.

i dont even think hes soft shouldered. hes just exploring and figuring out where the best spot for him is. everyone should do that before they commit somewhere.

It's March and it's a big decision everyone is telling him why he should go to their school. If anything it might be soft shouldered to expect a WR to be wearing O&G shades and not listen to anyone else after what we all witnessed last year. I would need to see some proof of life before I committed to this offense as a WR.

so what here...our bag is too light and we are prioritizing others?

Advertisement
they knew but only to a certain point. like knowing a week maybe even a few days before doesnt mean much when we were firing guys back in november.

i dont even think hes soft shouldered. hes just exploring and figuring out where the best spot for him is. everyone should do that before they commit somewhere.
Mostly true.. but just bc CIS was firing him in Nov. doesn't make it official lol.

Gattis Fired: Jan 27th
Dawson Hired: Feb 14th
Beard Hired: March 1st

The process took entirely too long
There are legit consequences to that
Exploring options doesn't = soft shouldered

My comments were in regards to his response (per Crib) to not being heavily recruited yet by KB. I find that absurd. Diva. Attention seeking. Insert whatever ______. If that is true, I stand by my comment. Even kids who aren't leans should be more understanding than that.

If I misread the situation, I withdraw my comment.

95% of what ya'll are dunking on, I agree with.

Mostly true.. but just bc CIS was firing him in Nov. doesn't make it official lol.

Gattis Fired: Jan 27th
Dawson Hired: Feb 14th
Beard Hired: March 1st

The process took entirely too long
There are legit consequences to that
Exploring options doesn't = soft shouldered

My comments were in regards to his response (per Crib) to not being heavily recruited yet by KB. I find that absurd. Diva. Attention seeking. Insert whatever ______. If that is true, I stand by my comment. Even kids who aren't leans should be more understanding than that.

If I misread the situation, I withdraw my comment.

95% of what ya'll are dunking on, I agree with.
I'm going to assume it just has to do with our current offer for him re: NIL as opposed to what we are offering other targets

I'm going to assume it just has to do with our current offer for him re: NIL as opposed to what we are offering other targets
Now you're just blowing my mind. Great thought!

If that is the case, I'm flat wrong. He's upset bc he's lower down the priority list than he feels he should be (understandable).

Advertisement
Go **** off. We are flipping Smith. You wanna save receipts, that's on you.

"Don't think about it too much". What a puzzy-*** comment. Some of our fans have the softest shoulders in the entire country.

Waaaaaah, let's give up on recruiting guys in our own backyard 9 months early because Baba Yaga Hartline is involved. WAAAAAAAHHHH...

I bet if we looked back you were one of the folks who said “nothing to worry about that Cormani didn’t sign, he threw up a U the other day.”

And my post didn’t call for Mario to be fired or to fold the program. It said the direction with those three croots is heading the wrong way. No need for your bat-sht crazy, unstable response.

And if you don’t think that 2 of our top So Fla targets at positions of need being committed elsewhere, while a third is leaning to our rival, isn’t a good direction then I can’t help you out.

Last edited:
Now you're just blowing my mind. Great thought!

If that is the case, I'm flat wrong. He's upset bc he's lower down the priority list than he feels he should be (understandable).
I hope it's not the case and it's just some thoughts about our offense and then we can correct that this upcoming season. You'd think if we blow up on O this season and we are offering great NIL deals then we won't have a problem considering the depth chart for big WRs here. Let's hope Young, Horton, Ladson and George have great seasons and then it's a pretty easy sales job

Advertisement
I bet if we looked back you were one of the folks who said “nothing to worry about that Cormani didn’t sign, he threw up a U the other day.”

And my post didn’t call for Mario to be fired or to fold the program. It said the direction with those three croots is heading the wrong way. No need for your bat-sht crazy, unstable response.

And if you don’t think that 2 of our top two So Fla targets at positions of need being committed elsewhere, while a third is leaning to our rival, isn’t a good direction then I can’t help you out.
It is early March. Dawson and Beard just touched campus a couple of weeks ago. Let's put some perspective in the current state of the direction.
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

It is early March. Dawson and Beard just touched campus a couple of weeks ago. Let's put some perspective in the current state of the direction.
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF
Fair point considering our offensive struggles but if it's an issue of NIL competitiveness relative to other schools at this position, we could have a problem

Fair point considering our offensive struggles but if it's an issue of NIL competitiveness relative to other schools at this position, we could have a problem
Where are you getting issues with NIL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back