2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Go **** off. We are flipping Smith. You wanna save receipts, that's on you.

"Don't think about it too much". What a puzzy-*** comment. Some of our fans have the softest shoulders in the entire country.

Waaaaaah, let's give up on recruiting guys in our own backyard 9 months early because Baba Yaga Hartline is involved. WAAAAAAAHHHH...
Idk what happens at the end but if I am OSU I am very worried about Miami.

As of today Miami does not lead, that’s just a fact. We need to make up ground , as I said “it’s only March”. I wouldn’t be concerned until he commits somewhere.
That's kind of surprising to hear (for me at least) because it seemed about 6 weeks ago we had a lot of momentum with him and he was even one "commit watch" with Wiltfong dropping a crystal ball for us. Go back 10 pages. Although now I'm rereading it you did say you're not expecting him to commit this early but expected us to split with him and Smith eventually.

Same thing I just posted in the TJ Capers thread.

Didn’t we pay Mario top notch money to land the right staff and not let five star talents leave SoFla.

So far the results are the same thing as Manny. Recruiting decent, having to add depth via the portal, and hiring and firing your OC after 1 year
Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

That's kind of surprising to hear (for me at least) because it seemed about 6 weeks ago we had a lot of momentum with him and he was even one "commit watch" with Wiltfong dropping a crystal ball for us. Go back 10 pages. Although now I'm rereading it you did say you're not expecting him to commit this early but expected us to split with him and Smith eventually.
A couple months ago most had him as a lock. A lot has changed since then though. I wasn’t going to post on the matter but since it’s out I’ll just say Miami and Beard need to do better. This was a layup at one time smh. That’s all I’ll say on the matter.

Advertisement
Tried to tell ppl fsu it as others have said there is time but we have to show something on the field.

The positive is, if we play well and win with a good offense then we can hit the portal next year and actually have something to sell. Will be interesting to see who we end up with at WR out of these south Florida kids
There is no way in **** JoJo is going to be a Nole. Not a chance.

A couple months ago most had him as a lock. A lot has changed since then though. I wasn’t going to post on the matter but since it’s out I’ll just say Miami and Beard need to do better. This was a layup at one time smh. That’s all I’ll say on the matter.
Smh. No one should be treated as a layup under Mario. He for one should know recruiting changes on a dime so treat every kid like the no 1 target

I remember originally when you posted that Beard was going to walk into an elite WR by default at some point. I always assumed it was referring to Jojo. Is that who referred to or was it someone else?

Advertisement
I remember originally when you posted that Beard was going to walk into an elite WR by default at some point. I always assumed it was referring to Jojo. Is that who referred to or was it someone else?
I‘m going to keep my mouth shut and just hope they turn up the heat before it’s too late. I wouldn’t have even posted on the matter if it hadn’t been mentioned. I dropped my nugget because I felt it was necessary.

I‘m going to keep my mouth shut and just hope they turn up the heat before it’s too late. I wouldn’t have even posted on the matter if it hadn’t been mentioned. I dropped my nugget because I felt it was necessary.
10-4 broski

Advertisement
I think it was JoJo but there was no consideration on how much the hiring process set us back. The entire time we had no OC or WR coach, other teams were moving and moving fast. A player of JoJo’s quality will be a priority for everybody. But it wasn’t just the hiring process it was the damage that GATT-*** had previously done which only helped feed the narrative against Mario and passing offenses. Then there is the fact we have been a joke of a program for so long. Not even Mario, who is elite on the recruiting side can just turn these things on and off in some cases.

Announcing Kevin Beard and an air raid OC wasn’t just going to fix that. I’m hopeful about the hires because it shows Mario is willing to go in a polar opposite direction but these weren’t ground shaking hires. I believe we will land better outside WRs this cycle but it will be an up hill battle with the elite guys. At least Chance looks likely because he is **** good.

I’ll just say Miami and Beard need to do better. FSU is recruiting him the hardest.
Beard has been here a week. Miami's been in a transition period (plus starting Spring ball/implementing new system). To go from layup to FSU lean due to attention sounds very immature.

We need WR badly but divas? Nah. Maybe later when the culture can handle it. Bring me a kid who wants to work.

I'm assuming, at least hoping, the coaches are aware, chug a couple coladas and put on a continuous full court press. You can't be in dire need of difference makers at the WR position and act like it's a layup bc you may lead at a certain point, it's a rookie move, and Mario should not be making rookie mistakes (don't have the details so not saying he totally is).

Advertisement
Beard has been here a week. Miami's been in a transition period (plus starting Spring ball/implementing new system). To go from layup to FSU lean due to attention sounds very immature.

We need WR badly but divas? Nah. Maybe later when the culture can handle it. Bring me a kid who wants to work.
Why does it instantly go to “ divas“? If that‘s what you got out of it then you’re wearing your o&g shades too tight.

Why does it instantly go to “ divas“?
What would you call it? Sensitive?

KB has been here one week. Had 4 days to prepare for Spring practice. Completely new offense to install. Yet somehow, Mr. Miami lean, who was just gifted a pass heavy offense that everyone else was praising, decides to let it be known that he's no longer happy, not getting the same attention from Miami as FSU.

What would you call it? Sensitive?

KB has been here one week. Had 4 days to prepare for Spring practice. Completely new offense to install. Yet somehow, Mr. Miami lean, who was just gifted a pass heavy offense that everyone else was praising, decides to let it be known that he's no longer happy, not getting the same attention from Miami as FSU.
I guess you have the whole thing figured out. I thought I made it kinda obvious but I guess I didn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back