2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised they didn’t each need their own passenger van. Oh and

Yes Please Thank You GIF by Children Ruin Everything

But only after taking her to get pressure washed at the car wash cause there’s no way she can effectively clean that crack..
First you would have to dig out the last 3 guys who thought the same thing.. 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Something I never thought I’d hear with this staff, that’s sickening lol.

It is tough to hear, but let's be honest - outside of Mario, who would have been recruiting him the last few months? Our WR coach didn't give a **** bc he knew he wasn't wanted but was holding on as long as he could. As for the OC......oh wait......

If we're still hearing those same comments in a few months, or those comments from other top WRs, then i'll be concerned and ask why Beard was the guy over other names put out there. I was surprised that he was the ultimate hire at WR.

Just being honest - what is the "direction" with Smith? He's already committed elsewhere, then got chastised for tweeting some nice words for Beard.

If you honestly believe that guy is going to stick with Ohio Taint...ok, whatever, I don't care, believe what you want to believe. But there is no "direction". He's committed elsewhere. That's a status.

Ummmm … as is Capers. The direction is they sign elsewhere come December. Don’t think about it too much.

Advertisement
I’m not worried about WR recruiting until mid season because that should tell us how the offense looks. Y’all remember last time TVD played in a true spread? He killed it. I expect some solid production across the board from X, Young, Horton and George/Smith
I'm not expecting strong recruiting at skill positions in 2023. Not with a complete staff overhaul and other teams having had months or years spent recruiting the same targets.

I'm not expecting strong recruiting at skill positions in 2023. Not with a complete staff overhaul and other teams having had months or years spent recruiting the same targets.
If Miami scores the football at a high rate and has top 10 NIL we will have no problems at skill position, just my opinion.

Tried to tell ppl fsu it as others have said there is time but we have to show something on the field.

The positive is, if we play well and win with a good offense then we can hit the portal next year and actually have something to sell. Will be interesting to see who we end up with at WR out of these south Florida kids

Advertisement
Why is it a layup?
Most of the time, I am a vocal critic of our deluded fans who make outlandish claims regarding players who "wanted to come here," but a staff just "didn't recruit them hard enough," and other such nonsense. It's false about 90% of the time.

Here, however, you actually do have a kid who was been all about UM for ages. Now, we lay a massive offensive egg this season, AND apparently got lazy in his recruitment.

He's from Chaminade, has wanted to play for the program for a long time, has played with several guys who play/played here, and has not previously been fishing for a reason to leave.

This one reads as we are ******* it up. And it's at a position of great need.

I'm usually not for this sort of take, but I've gotta call it here. I'll be really ****ed if we don't end up signing him, and I will fault the staff if it happens.

We need to land Bryant and Harrell in the portal. Yes, I've previously stated that Harrell brings nothing but speed, but even that is something at this point. With those additions we can be variable in the sets we run, i.e., puting different receiver types (wiggle, straight line, tall, TE, etc) to test a defense.

Most of the time, I am a vocal critic of our deluded fans who make outlandish claims regarding players who "wanted to come here," but a staff just "didn't recruit them hard enough," and other such nonsense. It's false about 90% of the time.

Here, however, you actually do have a kid who was been all about UM for ages. Now, we lay a massive offensive egg this season, AND apparently got lazy in his recruitment.

He's from Chaminade, has wanted to play for the program for a long time, has played with several guys who play/played here, and has not previously been fishing for a reason to leave.

I'm usually not for this sort of take, but I've gotta call it here. I'll be really ****ed if we don't end up signing him, and I will fault the staff if it happens.

So I see it as this. Our offense sucked, gattis sucked, he doesn’t know our new coaches, FSu offense looked great to him, fsu is pre season top 10, FsU might be picked as a playoff dark horse (hahahah) FSu just got some kids from his school he played with.

See how easy it is to see how this is far from a layup because of recently bias he may be having?

Advertisement
So I see it as this. Our offense sucked, gattis sucked, he doesn’t know our new coaches, FSu offense looked great to him, fsu is pre season top 10, FsU might be picked as a playoff dark horse (hahahah) FSu just got some kids from his school he played with.

See how easy it is to see how this is far from a layup because of recently bias he may be having?
I see your point here. I should be clear: I'm blaming ourselves for making this harder than it should be. But, you're right. This is now a dogfight of a recruitment.

Ummmm … as is Capers. The direction is they sign elsewhere come December. Don’t think about it too much.

Go **** off. We are flipping Smith. You wanna save receipts, that's on you.

"Don't think about it too much". What a puzzy-*** comment. Some of our fans have the softest shoulders in the entire country.

Waaaaaah, let's give up on recruiting guys in our own backyard 9 months early because Baba Yaga Hartline is involved. WAAAAAAAHHHH...

If Miami scores the football at a high rate and has top 10 NIL we will have no problems at skill position, just my opinion.
Agreed.

The issue for '23 is that we need some additional guys to be able to score as you say.

Do that, and I think Trader is back in the fold.

Advertisement

Maybe you’re right. It’s possible we got lazy on his recruitment and dropped the ball but I view it a bit differently. He didn’t have to “go fishing for a reason to leave” because it was already built in. Our offense was dog **** and for receivers it was diarrhea dog ****. There was no hiding that and no recruiter was going to overcome that.

Now that we are addressing that, granted we still have to show it on the field he needs to “go fishing for a reason to leave”. Doesn’t mean he’s going to leave but in the event he does the groundwork would’ve been laid early. Enter old faithful “they just weren’t recruiting me as hard as everyone else”.

Maybe you’re right. It’s possible we got lazy on his recruitment and dropped the ball but I view it a bit differently. He didn’t have to “go fishing for a reason to leave” because it was already built in. Our offense was dog **** and for receivers it was diarrhea dog ****. There was no hiding that and no recruiter was going to overcome that.

Now that we are addressing that, granted we still have to show it on the field he needs to “go fishing for a reason to leave”. Doesn’t mean he’s going to leave but in the event he does the groundwork would’ve been laid early. Enter old faithful “they just weren’t recruiting me as hard as everyone else”.
You're right. We created the world's shallowest pond. You could use an unadjustable rod to catch the bass.

Go **** off. We are flipping Smith. You wanna save receipts, that's on you.

"Don't think about it too much". What a puzzy-*** comment. Some of our fans have the softest shoulders in the entire country.

Waaaaaah, let's give up on recruiting guys in our own backyard 9 months early because Baba Yaga Hartline is involved. WAAAAAAAHHHH...
There's some of this going on as well. My shoulders are losing hardness fast until we finish the portal. Time to buy some more research peptides and dbol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back