2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Now I feel like I remember someone saying on here that Jojo comes from a Cane family. Is he going to be a Duke Johnson type that’s UM regardless?

Advertisement
He didn't say with the ball. He said WITH THE BALL IN OUR HANDS. Then to counter that you said Harleys name & his career record. Just to be clear what Mike Harley had 90% of his CAREER receptions on, is essentially what y'all complain about Mario & gattis for. Those receptions on the playbook are considered handoffs. Lol bubble screens,shallow digs etc they're running plays essentially...
Just saying our offense wasn't slow and boring. It was up tempo and put players in space to make plays and could be explosive and produced plenty of big plays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This would be huge.
If he’s 100 Cane and is willing to, he could be the ambassador the program desperately needs to truly transform the SoFla skill position recruiting. Hook him up with a top shelf 24 QB and let them recruit and man we could challenge for top 2-3 class next year.

If I’m Ruiz, that’s a guy who you work out an agreement for and then after he delivers, you rip up his original agreed upon NIL and give him a better one without him asking or shopping around.

Game changer If true.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back