2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were not inept with the ball just 2 years ago. Rambo set single season records at Miami and Harley set career records.

And Mario himself said he was not happy with the wr class during his ESD recap.

WR1 recruiting has plummeted because of Mario and his preferred offensive style and his OC selection and the output on the field confirmed it and now his retaining (currently) Gattis further cements his reputation.
Rambo was a contested catch machine. Mike Harley played for 5 years. I can name on one hand how many guys have had juice with the ball in their hands over the last decade plus. Robby and ray ray have that. Mario went out of his way to talk about those 2 guys having the ability to take a 7 yard gain into a 90 yard house call. We need more of those guys on the roster.

But I completely agree we need to start hitting on more outside guys like Mario mentioned in the presser. Wide receiver play and recruiting has been abysmal during our run of mediocrity. With a few bright spots here and there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope we get this kid. Wouldn't think he'd want to play for Dugans, but then I remembered who our WR coach is 🤯

Advertisement
Hope we get this kid. Wouldn't think he'd want to play for Dugans, but then I remembered who our WR coach is 🤯
Have to hope Williams doesn't have a good freshman year up there. If our offense does the same and he produces up north hate to see the ripple effect that will cause.

Screenshot_20230121_181707_Chrome.jpg
Fong Bomb

Advertisement
Advertisement
We were not inept with the ball just 2 years ago. Rambo set single season records at Miami and Harley set career records.

And Mario himself said he was not happy with the wr class during his ESD recap.

WR1 recruiting has plummeted because of Mario and his preferred offensive style and his OC selection and the output on the field confirmed it and now his retaining (currently) Gattis further cements his reputation.
He didn't say with the ball. He said WITH THE BALL IN OUR HANDS. Then to counter that you said Harleys name & his career record. Just to be clear what Mike Harley had 90% of his CAREER receptions on, is essentially what y'all complain about Mario & gattis for. Those receptions on the playbook are considered handoffs. Lol bubble screens,shallow digs etc they're running plays essentially...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back