2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This one is on @gogeta4.

Get this man a free pass at the seafood table and we'll get Jojo.
That's right!

You hear that, Joe? No pressure.

RYec.gif

Advertisement
This was my biggest fear with bringing back Gattis. Yes he’s a terrible oc but most importantly it doesn’t seem like he can recruit and the 24 WR class is next level loaded.

Mario is playing with fire when it comes to what he does best at a loaded position nationwide but especially Florida

Advertisement
This was my biggest fear with bringing back Gattis. Yes he’s a terrible oc but most importantly it doesn’t seem like he can recruit and the 24 WR class is next level loaded.

Mario is playing with fire when it comes to what he does best at a loaded position nationwide but especially Florida
'23 was loaded as well and we struck out on true WR1.. and we went after all of them...

I agree we didn’t get a true #1 but when you land ray ray and Bobby I can’t be mad at it given how inept we’ve been with the ball in our hands for a long long time
We were not inept with the ball just 2 years ago. Rambo set single season records at Miami and Harley set career records.

And Mario himself said he was not happy with the wr class during his ESD recap.

WR1 recruiting has plummeted because of Mario and his preferred offensive style and his OC selection and the output on the field confirmed it and now his retaining (currently) Gattis further cements his reputation.

Advertisement
We were not inept with the ball just 2 years ago. Rambo set single season records at Miami and Harley set career records.

And Mario himself said he was not happy with the wr class during his ESD recap.

WR1 recruiting has plummeted because of Mario and his preferred offensive style and his OC selection and the output on the field confirmed it and now his retaining (currently) Gattis further cements his reputation.
Miami WR recruiting has incredibly underperformed for years, under multiple staffs. Some of that has been poor evaluations, some has been guys who just didn't pan out and/or couldn't do the job, but a lot has been failing to get the obvious studs in our own backyard.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back