2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy ****, it's like that part in the Marvel movie where the superhero reveals a new, as yet unseen, superpower...
And the ****head **** on everything “mopes” who rip a class with two of those DT targets landed because of Russell and similar, ****ing on the accomplishments, can go to purgatory as well and fight their slurper counterparts.

Advertisement
Nope I won’t ban you for this but I will revert your last message and respond you screaching drama queen.

You’ve never answered the question honestly. You’re a shilling slurper who changes the rules to suit his arguments,@ me to try to prove a point, gets an answer he doesn’t like, cries and screeches some more and can’t handle the rebuke including the inclusion of screenshots showing what a fork-tongued hypocrite you are. You’re the biggest shameless slurper on CIS today.

If we were to miss all of the top targets and slurpers - including you - come on here lying and attacking objective posters for expressing their disappointment, I will absolutely send you and them to purgatory to spew your crap in there for posting false information, derails and attacks. Have a nice day.
You're on a ******* tear lately 😂 It's excellent. We've had our small disagreements in the past but I feel like this one here is pretty simple. We get our guys we succeeded. We don't we failed. Idk whats so hard about it lol

You're on a ******* tear lately 😂 It's excellent. We've had our small disagreements in the past but I feel like this one here is pretty simple. We get our guys we succeeded. We don't we failed. Idk whats so hard about it lol
What you’re witnessing is someone with a biased agenda and zero objectivity relentlessly arguing that there’s no real standard to consider successful performance during this period except whatever the performance is.

EDIT: not Brooklyn lol

Last edited:
That’s great man. We have a list of known disputable top guys. If we get zero of them, we didn’t succeed. I’m never not going to believe that and most people - if they’re objective - won’t either. I get that you have different ties and all to the program and Coach.
No argument out of me with that. My issue isn't with your point at all. My issue was people making blind assumptions that we should land this particular kid or that one without knowing what's involved(from the kids side) if the point is simply group A is commonly known as more talented than this group B and we need an infusion of some talent from group A. Than I agree completely. But our own evaluations determine who group A is. Not web sites random dudes work for who are more often than not paid well for their opinions. At this point the staff has shown for the most part who group A is. So that's that. Also maybe I haven't been clear enough throughout the years. Beyond the university in itself I don't care about my ties to such and such. When there's something to be critical about I'm one of the most critical you can come across as I think you already know hermano. I'm also one who will put the blame squarely on all of the shoulders it belongs. Not blindly throwing shade just for the **** of it. You're aware of my ties to Mario and I still say here and to him anything I would have an issue with. That's just me. No filters. Or atleast not many. Lol. Have a great day brother. Hope our mutual tie (urs far more than mine)is doing great. I haven't seen him all off season. Hopefully he's getting some relaxation in. Knowing him,highly unlikely.

What you’re witnessing is someone with a biased agenda and zero objectivity relentlessly arguing that there’s no real standard to consider successful performance during this period except whatever the performance is.

If a NFL team uses the #5 overall pick in the draft on a player who was projected to be a 5th round pick, I guarantee there would be quite a few fans that would say, "Its not a reach. Tom Brady was a fifth rounder and there is no functional difference between a 1st rounder and 5th rounder because neither has played a down."

Advertisement
Is that what you're saying you think I was doing? Lmao. Jesus Christ. I wasn't arguing **** for one. I was simply trying to get a simple straight forward answer of what dictates a whiff. Simple. Is it a player in particular you miss on or is it a position group with a standard YOU already answered & u weren't the only person I responded towards. There's my bias. I'm not stupid enough to think the only kids worth our time are the ones these jackasses who follow recruiting websites and people like ivins and Gaby two people who've never played a single down of football at most likely any level let alone a high one should tell us who's better than who. I'll stick with coach evals for that. If that's a bias well than **** it all I'm biased. Yo for real this ***** wild. You win. I thought we were better than that. Always good to know where people really stand. All the same out of respect for our mutual acquaintance I'll still say have a great day. Thanks for your response. If that wasn't in response to me and others are being more vehement than I on this then I'll shut up and apologize as I'd hope I'm simply being defensive. Cause you're one of the few dudes I wouldn't anticipate this out of.

Last edited:
If a NFL team uses the #5 overall pick in the draft on a player who was projected to be a 5th round pick, I guarantee there would be quite a few fans that would say, "Its not a reach. Tom Brady was a fifth rounder and there is no functional difference between a 1st rounder and 5th rounder because neither has played a down."

Holy ****, I just saw Halley's Comet AND a good post from you...

Well with the narrative being painted Michigan and the Patriots simply wasted time on Tom Brady as he was clearly a whiff.

Last edited:
… if the point is simply group A is commonly known as more talented than this group B and we need an infusion of some talent from group A. Than I agree completely. But our own evaluations determine who group A is. Not web sites random dudes work for who are more often than not paid well for their opinions. At this point the staff has shown for the most part who group A is. So that's that.
Yes, all of this including the staff showing who Group A is. I’ve accepted Group A being the guys on the OV’s in June, most of whom have the rankings anyhow. I think we get 2-3 of them because Mario’s a great recruiter. My issue is on the hypothetical situation that we landed none of them, we should be honest about the misses.

Advertisement
The recruits will all ultimately be judged at the end of their ply here. It’s possible that the gems become 1st round picks and the 5 stars fail.

But in the interim, we have established goals for the time being on what is and isn’t success come ESD and NSS.

Is that what you're saying you think I was doing? Lmao. Jesus Christ. I wasn't arguing **** for one. I was simply trying to get a simple straight forward answer of what dictates a whiff. Simple. Is it a player in particular you miss on or is it a position group with a standard YOU already answered & u weren't the only person I responded towards. There's my bias. I'm not stupid enough to think the only kids worth our time are the ones these jackasses who follow recruiting websites and people like ivins and Gaby two people who've never played a single down of football at most likely any level let alone a high one should tell us who's better than who. I'll stick with coach evals for that. If that's a bias well than **** it all I'm biased. Yo for real this ***** wild. You win. I thought we were better than that. Always good to know where people really stand. All the same out of respect for our mutual acquaintance I'll still say have a great day. Thanks for your response.
Not you, the other guy.

Advertisement
Well with the narrative him and others on here are painting Michigan and the Patriots simply wasted time on Tom Brady as he was clearly a whiff.

Brady is the statistical outlier. Most 6th round QBs don't last long in the NFL. If a team desperately needed a QB and traded a 1st round pick for 7 6th round picks and took all QBs, pretty good odds that all of those QBs will be duds. And it wasn't a whiff because they had #1 overall pick Drew Bledsoe, who they signed to a 10 yr deal in 2001 that was biggest deal ever in the nfl at the time, meaning the Patriots thought Bledsoe was going to be their QB for a long time. You can take a flyer on a 6th round pick when he's basically getting drafted to be a backup to a 1st round QB. If Cristobal pulls a Double Golden Sombrero, it's a big, big problem because we don't have much talent at DL.

Brady is the statistical outlier. Most 6th round QBs don't last long in the NFL. If a team desperately needed a QB and traded a 1st round pick for 7 6th round picks and took all QBs, pretty good odds that all of those QBs will be duds. And it wasn't a whiff because they had #1 overall pick Drew Bledsoe, who they signed to a 10 yr deal in 2001 that was biggest deal ever in the nfl at the time, meaning the Patriots thought Bledsoe was going to be their QB for a long time. You can take a flyer on a 6th round pick when he's basically getting drafted to be a backup to a 1st round QB. If Cristobal pulls a Double Golden Sombrero, it's a big, big problem because we don't have much talent at DL.
Yes and no. Same argument can be made that statistically speaking a good percentage of dudes who eventually become those early round picks weren't highly ranked coming out of high school. It's actually a pretty high percentage all things considered. But we certainly need an infusion of talent at the position and we'll be getting it. I'm CONFIDENT y'all will be plenty happy with our dt recruiting this year. The bar can't be what a & m did a few years ago as that was insane and you see not practical either since several already moved on. But we're gonna be good at dt. You'll all know when you're supposed to.

Advertisement
Also, unrelated to the points above but stars matter more than anything else and that can't be debated. Go look at the top ranked recruiting teams and they're all the teams winning championships. Not sure why this **** is so hard for some to understand.

A lot of it is like when analytics started dominating baseball front offices.

You had the Hawk Harrelsons and Harold Reynoldses of the world attacking it as a bunch of nerds that never played the game, so can’t possibly know what they are talking about.

And that’s what you’re seeing today with recruiting rankings.

The people saying Miami should be running the Air Raid or Veer and Shoot for a decade + now, are going to also be the people most willing to buy into validity and correlation/causation element of recruiting class rankings.

The people that were excited by the Dan Enos hire and thought that’s the kind of offense that Miami should be running, and that’s big boy football, are probably going to also be the group that attacks recruiting class rankings.

That’s not a coincidence.

A lot of it is like when analytics started dominating baseball front offices.

You had the Hawk Harrelsons and Harold Reynoldses of the world attacking it as a bunch of nerds that never played the game, so can’t possibly know what they are talking about.

And that’s what you’re seeing today with recruiting rankings.

The people saying Miami should be running the Air Raid or Veer and Shoot for a decade + now, are going to also be the people most willing to buy into validity and correlation/causation element of recruiting class rankings.

The people that were excited by the Dan Enos hire and thought that’s the kind of offense that Miami should be running, and that’s big boy football, are probably going to also be the group that attacks recruiting class rankings.

That’s not a coincidence.

I think you are really overstating the co-relation of eye for talent and preference of style of play.

If you really think Wilfong knows more about talent than Cristobal, Highsmith, etc…Simply because CMC still focuses on physicality, I'd say you are dead wrong.

I think you are really overstating the co-relation of eye for talent and preference of style of play.

If you really think Wilfong knows more about talent than Cristobal, Highsmith, etc…Simply because CMC still focuses on physicality, I'd say you are dead wrong.

I don’t think Cristobal would ever deny the validity of recruiting class rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back