2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gonna be tough to get all four of them 5 stars but need to do whatever we have to do to get it done
I coached Zaquan in youth ball. We likely look good there.

Jeremiah Smith is a beast that i first brought to this board when he was in youth ball. May be a tough pull, everybody will be on him and schools like OSU looking good right now. Im cool with the pops and the fam (Geno Smith's cousin).

I think we look good with JOJO rigt now but of course its extremely early.

These are kids we must grab though.

I coached Zaquan in youth ball. We likely look good there.

Jeremiah Smith is a beast that i first brought to this board when he was in youth ball. May be a tough pull, everybody will be on him and schools like OSU looking good right now. Im cool with the pops and the fam (Geno Smith's cousin).

I think we look good with JOJO rigt now but of course its extremely early.

These are kids we must grab though.
Yes most definitely will be a battle I think the toughest would be Jeremiah Smith, but with a good season that should help everyone by the time their class rolls around

Advertisement
I'll say jojo and capers for sure just off the connections we have to them schools. I don't know about them chaminade boys. Coach moe seems like he connected to them.

Advertisement
Interestingly enough, the OSU writer for 247 - Bill K. (probably the best connected guy there)- just wrote a brief story yesterday on 3 guys he had cbs in for OSU and 3 he was contemplating putting in. Jeremiah Smith is one but JoJo is another. His reasoning: "Trader visited Ohio State the weekend of April 1-3, already the fourth time the Miami star has been to Ohio State. He has told me he loves Ohio State and has a high interest in the Buckeyes with Ohio State and Alabama as two schools that have stood out to him."

It's obviously early and much can change but I thought it interesting he feels strongly enough now to do this.

Supposedly both Smith and Trader are close to Dylan Raiola the QB who just committed to OSU

I'll say jojo and capers for sure just off the connections we have to them schools. I don't know about them chaminade boys. Coach moe seems like he connected to them.

He knows them...but thats because he went to the same high school as me...and they were coached by my homies since youth ball. The same folks that had JAMES WILLIAMS and are Cane fans.

Interestingly enough, the OSU writer for 247 - Bill K. (probably the best connected guy there)- just wrote a brief story yesterday on 3 guys he had cbs in for OSU and 3 he was contemplating putting in. Jeremiah Smith is one but JoJo is another. His reasoning: "Trader visited Ohio State the weekend of April 1-3, already the fourth time the Miami star has been to Ohio State. He has told me he loves Ohio State and has a high interest in the Buckeyes with Ohio State and Alabama as two schools that have stood out to him."

It's obviously early and much can change but I thought it interesting he feels strongly enough now to do this.

Supposedly both Smith and Trader are close to Dylan Raiola the QB who just committed to OSU
SF EXPRESS KIDS...OWNER IS AN OHIO STATE fanatic and is trying desperately to get them there hence all the trips. What MIAMI kid is going to Columbus,Ohio 4 times as a High School junior?.

LOL @ being close to any **** Dylan Riola...how much times have they met that kid?.

Advertisement
SF EXPRESS KIDS...OWNER IS AN OHIO STATE fanatic and is trying desperately to get them there hence all the trips. What MIAMI kid is going to Columbus,Ohio 4 times as a High School junior?.

LOL @ being close to any **** Dylan Riola...how much times have they met that kid?.
SFE is run by a taint fan? Bruh

Advertisement
10 win season this year and noise is going to get really loud locally for these kids to stay.
Exactly get that buzz around the U even stronger especially when you know most kids are followers to the hot team

Chaminade has been the most Cane friendly school in Broward over the last 4+ years...

Coach Dame Jones actually pushes his best players to stay home.

We get more kids from Nade than any other Broward program, way more than STA, AH, DFB etc..

Plus, eventually the reputation of Mario as a recruiting monster has come to fruition here, we can’t keep hearing about how he’s this relentless savage recruiter on par with the best in the country & continue to miss on every high ranked local kid...

The math has to add up at some point lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back