2024 2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just put you in Thunderdome so Cry to the admins @Cryptical Envelopment you little slurping twerp. They’re the only ones who can save you and then if they do, I won’t stop violating you and mauling you as long as you act like a Karening Aggressive lying slurping ***** until til I’m banned

Wow. Now that's what I call escalation...

1685495989231.png

Don't anyone get the wrong idea, I've got peace and love for everyone.

1685496141380.png

Advertisement
I just love how this all started after a reported I don’t think anyone on here respects said if it was up to Trader it would be FSU or OSU and it turns to this lol. Gotta love it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't see where anything we are saying is a disagreement?

My point is…That every offer you see on Rivals is not actually commitable.

I mean for quick reference I'll just use locals for an example (obviously there are many OOS kids too)

Josh Philostin
Davion Gause
Dylan Stephenson
Jayden Parrish
Amare Sanders
Kevin Levy
Isaac Brown
AJ Hairston
Jacorry Barney
Dinellson Exume

Every one of them have claimed an "offer" from UM, usually with a twitter post and/or article with quotes, in the last 3-6 months. My point is it doesn't seem like UM would accept a commit from any of these.

(there may even be more, can Ryan Mack commit right this minute to UM?)
My disagreement came from I thought you were saying 40-50% of our offers are committable at any time. Cause if that's what you were saying that's way off. At best 20% would be and that's a serious stretch in itself.

Advertisement
I'll just say this. Calling the rankings "corrupt" might be a bit much.

But they ARE subject to lobbying and manipulation.

You and I have seen the Gaytors fans HARASS the 247/Rivals guys into giving THEIR RECRUITS the "Gaytor Bumpz".

In the end, some of this is self-fulfilling. There ARE some coaching staffs that, when they identify some hidden talent, SHOULD be matched with a bump in a player's rating. But there are other schools like Florida that, when they hire Slingblade Billy, does not equate to "we know he's good because he has a Florida offer".

I'd love to have the #1 recruiting class every year. But I'd more prefer to win the national championship every year. To the extent we can do BOTH, let's go for it. But I also lived through a time when we signed guys like Russell Maryland. Maybe the recruiting websites have more info today than they did in the 1980s, but I still think that overweight DTs in Chicago with good GPAs will probably never earn 4-star rankings from the services.

And on a related note, let's not pretend that THIS isn't arrogant as ****...Clemson building something that LOOKS LIKE the national championship trophy. They have THREE championships in all of history. We had FIVE in under 20 years.

View attachment 240060
I refuse to fish up the twelve mile River simply bc I don’t want to see that piece of **** of stadium.

Land the chain jade duo Jojo, Jeremiah smith + chance Drelon and Hawkins. Flip the room from weakness to strength like that. Overpay whatever in Nil the roi will be there
Yeah, at some point we gotta stop being scared to spend all this so-called money we have now. Overpay now with this group because it's definitely going to pay off long term

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back