2024 2024 WR Jelani Watkins receives offer

Jit flyin'. I ain't even watch his highlight. Only the clip with the 65 yarder as a 9th Grader. 14, 15 years old, obliterating angles like that? In Harris County, Texas? Top 3-5 competition wise Harris County, Texas? I knew he was on some 10.2-10.3 **** right then and got confirmation when I scrolled a little further in the OP. Oh **** fucc yeah, I'll take Baby Reek in a blink...
The Klein schools usually has some good players...

Jaydon Blue was a 4-star RB & Matt Golden was a 4-star WR both in the 22 class from Cain.
Blue signed with Texas & Golden signed with Houston

Isaiah Spiller was a 4-star RB in the 2019 class from Collins, signed with TAMU.

Dwight McGlothern was a 4-star CB in the 2020 class from Oak, he signed with LSU but just transferred to Arkansas.
Josh Wiggins was a 3-star CB in the 2021 class from Oak as well, signed with Colorado.

This kid’s older brother was a 4-star RB coming out of Forest signed TCU, but transferred to NM ST.

And Klein High School is an absolute Baseball factory, a bunch of Major leaguers went there.

But they’re all in the North, Klein Collins & Klein Oak are in Spring, while Forest & Cain are actually in Klein, but both areas are close by each other, but it’s all pretty much Nawfside lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
We are finally goin hard in Houston.
Pause Pausing GIF by The Roku Channel

The Klein schools usually has some good players...

Jaydon Blue was a 4-star RB & Matt Golden was a 4-star WR both in the 22 class from Cain.
Blue signed with Texas & Golden signed with Houston

Isaiah Spiller was a 4-star RB in the 2019 class from Collins, signed with TAMU.

Dwight McGlothern was a 4-star CB in the 2020 class from Oak, he signed with LSU but just transferred to Arkansas.
Josh Wiggins was a 3-star CB in the 2021 class from Oak as well, signed with Colorado.

This kid’s older brother was a 4-star RB coming out of Forest signed TCU, but transferred to NM ST.

And Klein High School is an absolute Baseball factory, a bunch of Major leaguers went there.

But they’re all in the North, Klein Collins & Klein Oak are in Spring, while Forest & Cain are actually in Klein, but both areas are close by each other, but it’s all pretty much Nawfside lol
Remember the name Micah Dixon. I know you will

Advertisement
Advertisement
That is elite speed. These are the time Yohan Blake ran at this age, and he became 2nd all time to Bolt in both the 100M and 200M. I been saying we should go after more track guys. People that makes defense **** when they try to cover them. If anything just to go ham and special teams.

Advertisement
The first thing I notice in that highlight was how great the high school football fields look in Texas. The fields in those highlights look immaculate.

Advertisement
Back