2024 Wide Receiver Position

Hstokes1447

Junior
There is a lot of quality young talent but this team desperately needs a portal WR to go along with X and George. I am excited to see what Kirk brings to the table and if he has adjusted to this leaves of play coming from Juco. If this staff can land a 6-3+ Y receiver to replace Young or Horton takes a big step up, this could be a very productive group with Cam at QB.

Z Jacolby George SR 6-0 180

Z Robby Washington RFR 5-11 185

Z Shemar Kirk RJR 6-0 190

Z Jojo Trader FR 6-1 180

Slot Xavier Restrepo SR 5-10 200

Slot Ray Ray Joseph SO 5-10 180

Slot Ny Carr FR 5-11 170

X Isaiah Horton RSO 6-4 205

X Michael Redding III RJR 6-2 196

X Chance Robinson FR 6-2 190

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
There is a lot of quality young talent but this team desperately needs a portal WR to go along with X and George. I am excited to see what Kirk brings to the table and if he has adjusted to this leaves of play coming from Juco. If this staff can land a 6-3+ Y receiver to replace Young or Horton takes a big step up, this could be a very productive group with Cam at QB.

Z Jojo Trader FR 6-1 180

Slot Ny Carr FR 5-11 170

X Chance Robinson FR 6-2 1
I find it hard to believe Michael Redding is on a depth chart over anyone. Also think Trader is more X than Z.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My gut is wondering if Kirk will even be in the team? Usually with Juco WRs you either know or you don’t right away.
That’s not necessarily true at all. Literally just watched a short video they had on Aiuk today. He didn’t start proving himself until year 2 at ASU. In 2022, Coulbie Young was very raw. He showed some flashes in few games. He took a major jump this season

Last edited:
Advertisement

Z Jojo Trader FR 6-1 180

Slot Ny Carr FR 5-11 170

X Chance Robinson FR 6-2 190
Again excellent job on this depth chart. Mine is almost exactly the same with 2 differences. #1 I don’t have Michael Redding on mine anywhere. #2 I have Jojo Trader at X ahead of Horton. I’m guessing that Trader will come out of spring as the #1at X.

Last edited:
My gut is wondering if Kirk will even be in the team? Usually with Juco WRs you either know or you don’t right away.
That’s a valid question considering we didn’t see him at all last year and his name was never mentioned in any of D$ reports. My gut tells me that Spring is going to answer a lot of questions.

Trader will be an X and Horton a Z. I think Horton will become a reliable guy this year. Robby & Kirk can compete for 2nd string reps there. Trader will at minimum push Jacolby but grabbing a big body portal guy raises the ceiling of this group considerably. And I expect someone from the group to eventually portal out.

Advertisement
Trader will be an X and Horton a Z. I think Horton will become a reliable guy this year. Robby & Kirk can compete for 2nd string reps there. Trader will at minimum push Jacolby but grabbing a big body portal guy raises the ceiling of this group considerably. And I expect someone from the group to eventually portal out.
Good post. Only one difference of opinion is that I don’t see Horton as a Z. Horton is an X all the way.

Alot of people sleep on chance robinson

Also i think jacolby and ward will fit perfectly together, jacolby is similar to his #1 in wstate..Not the same level but similar imo

Advertisement
Back