Spring 2024 Spring Games (other than the Canes)

SaiyaMan305

Sophomore
4/6/2024
Notable Spring games Today

Clemson- 1pm ET on ACCNX
Auburn- 2 pm ET SECN+/ESPN+
NC State- ACC Network (lol wtf why this game)

4/13/2024
Boston College 12 pm ET on ACCN
Ohio State 12 pm ET on Fox
Florida 1 pm ET on SECN+
Georgia 1 pm ET on SECN+
Tennessee 1 pm ET on SECN+
Georgia Tech 1 pm ET on ACCNX
LSU 2pm ET on SECN+
Penn State 2 pm ET on BTN
Pitt 2pm ET on ACCN
VT 3pm ET on ACCNX
Alabama 4 pm ET on ESPN
Ole Miss 4 PM ET on SECN+

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Vizzina with a pick but negated by offsides.

Not impressed from what I’ve seen. That also wasn’t offsides.

Such a late throw from Vizzina there and got his RB killed.

Advertisement
Just watched the 3 important spring games from yesterday

Quick Thought:

Clemson- Their Defense looks very good again, D line and linebackers were all over the field and making tackles, DB's were also disciplined and picked off both QB's. Their offense is meh. QB play is shaky and the RB room looks eh, OL looks mid but they do have some promise at WR. Clemson will go as far as Klubnik takes them. Due to coaching and defense probably 9-3 or 10-2 imo. Just depends if Klubnik doesn't **** the bed in some games

Auburn- Very similar game and feel as Clemson. Defense looks solid, not as good as Clemson looked on D but solid, D line looks solid and LB's as well. They have promising WR's and RB play. QB is a huge weakeness for Auburn and they probably go 7-6 or 6-6 imo.

NC State- Complete opposite of what NC State has been the last 2 years. Their defense looks horrid. It looked like our defense playing against rutgers. Whenever they would run the ball there would be wide open holes for the RB's. Secondary looked weak. Due to how bad the defense looked i dont know how much to trust what we saw from the offense. RB's and O line looked good, absolutely gashed the defense every time. Mccall looked good and CJ Bailey looked good. Confusing team but I would say they are 8-4 team depending on how bad the defense truly is bc it looked horrid especially their interior D line.

Advertisement
Just watched the 3 important spring games from yesterday

Quick Thought:

Clemson- Their Defense looks very good again, D line and linebackers were all over the field and making tackles, DB's were also disciplined and picked off both QB's. Their offense is meh. QB play is shaky and the RB room looks eh, OL looks mid but they do have some promise at WR. Clemson will go as far as Klubnik takes them. Due to coaching and defense probably 9-3 or 10-2 imo. Just depends if Klubnik doesn't **** the bed in some games

Auburn- Very similar game and feel as Clemson. Defense looks solid, not as good as Clemson looked on D but solid, D line looks solid and LB's as well. They have promising WR's and RB play. QB is a huge weakeness for Auburn and they probably go 7-6 or 6-6 imo.

NC State- Complete opposite of what NC State has been the last 2 years. Their defense looks horrid. It looked like our defense playing against rutgers. Whenever they would run the ball there would be wide open holes for the RB's. Secondary looked weak. Due to how bad the defense looked i dont know how much to trust what we saw from the offense. RB's and O line looked good, absolutely gashed the defense every time. Mccall looked good and CJ Bailey looked good. Confusing team but I would say they are 8-4 team depending on how bad the defense truly is bc it looked horrid especially their interior D line.
I was really shocked when Auburn didn't aggressively pursue a QB in the Portal & decided to stick with Payton Thorne.

They actually have some really good talent on both sides of the ball, but are a QB away from being a viable team.

Head scratching decision by Freeze.

Advertisement
(SPRING) FOOTBALL IS BACK BABY!

List of Notable Games here for 4/13/2024

Boston College 12 pm ET on ACCN
Ohio State 12 pm ET on Fox
Florida 1 pm ET on SECN+
Georgia 1 pm ET on SECN+
Tennessee 1 pm ET on SECN+
Georgia Tech 1 pm ET on ACCNX
LSU 2pm ET on SECN+
Penn State 2 pm ET on BTN