2024 RB Stacy Gage Receives Offer

Advertisement
The only issue with gage is his handler situation. Kid is the goods. Someone mentioned OU in the thread and they are spot on. Working to overcome that ;)
My oldest played with him. I know more than I want to. He's from Oklahoma so even coaching changes didn't change his mind. He's a good kid, unc is the gate keeper. My youngest will be a freshman next year so both follow him. Jackson the QB went to Riverview.

My oldest played with him. I know more than I want to. He's from Oklahoma so even coaching changes didn't change his mind. He's a good kid, unc is the gate keeper. My youngest will be a freshman next year so both follow him. Jackson the QB went to Riverview.
Gage ain't from Tampa?

Advertisement
"Tim Harris Jr. has Miami in the game for St. Thomas Aquinas Top247 running back Stacy Gage, who he has had a strong relationship with from his time at UCF. Gage said he was contacted as soon as Harris knew he was coming down to Miami. He said Harris also has a great personality but also knows he can be developed by Harris. Ohio State, USC, Alabama, and Oklahoma are a few more programs he wants to see. He will also be at Colorado for their spring game."

from 247's recruiting update from Under Armor's Orlando camp.

Advertisement
A lot can happen between now and 2024.

We offered too early. We offered too late.

He wasnā€™t that good anyway.

We should stick to recruiting in South Florida. IMG not South Florida.

Heā€™s looking for bags. Heā€™s all SEC

Just thought Iā€™d get my CIS conventional wisdom points in early. I always get beat to the punch and never get to say them.

If you can think of any others, please share them.
We just got a bunch of kids from IMG why would be stop recruiting that school just because we donā€™t get one kid?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back