Dejazmach
Premium

5’9 180lbs 4-star RB out of South Dade, goes to Homestead HS

Had a very good Sophomore season with 2,081 all-purpose yards:

- 708yds rushing & 5TD’s off just 45 carries at 15.7ypc
- 22rec 407yds receiving at 18.5 yards per catch
- 582yds & 4TD’s off Kick returns
- 384yds & 3TD’s off Punt returns

He’s a stocky built shifty jump cut runner with very quick feet & explosive burst as a downfield accelerator in the open field. Versatile athlete that can play as a APB, WR & Return man on Special teams. Runs with terrific balance & is natural playmaker that can make defenders miss in a phonebooth. an undersized back but makes up for it with plus-side athleticism & raw speed & quickness, was clocked at a 10.97 in the 100m back in Feb.

He UV’d to Miami back in January, but has been mainly being recruited by FSU & Mich ST.

Was originally recruited by the last staff & offered back in May of 21, although I don’t think the current staff has recruited him as much. He doesn’t fit the prototype of the big physical style backs that Mario tends to like, but IMO is a kid that can play well at the next level.

Reminds me of Frank Gore Jr, who was also a smaller sized back at Killian, but has been very good at Southern Miss as a versatile RB with solid receiving skills out of the backfield & was a 1st team All conference CUSA player last year.

Holds offers from UGA, UF, FSU, TAMU, Ole Miss, Mich ST, Penn ST, GTech, West VA, Indiana, UCF & USF.

Advertisement
Posting him because he didn’t have his own thread & he hasn’t been discussed much.

But for the 2024 class, FL is looking to have another really good group of RB’s.

- Stacey Gage, high ranked 5-star RB from Tampa, currently at IMG
- Tovani Mizell, high ranked 4-star RB from FTL, but currently at Cardinal Newman, also played at Stranahan
- Davion “Bullet” Gause, high ranked 4-star RB from Dade, but currently at Nade, has a long history with Miami
- Chauncey Bowens, high ranked 4-star RB from Palm Beach, currently at The Benjamin school
- Anthony Carrie, high ranked 4-star RB from Tampa, currently at Carrollwood Day
- Jerrick Gibson, high ranked 5-star RB from Gainesville, but currently at IMG, is the #1 ranked RB in the 24 class

Last edited:

5’9 180lbs 4-star RB out of South Dade, goes to Homestead HS

Had a very good Sophomore season with 2,081 all-purpose yards:

- 708yds rushing & 5TD’s off just 45 carries at 15.7ypc
- 22rec 407yds receiving at 18.5 yards per catch
- 582yds & 4TD’s off Kick returns
- 384yds & 3TD’s off Punt returns

He’s a stocky built shifty jump cut runner with very quick feet & explosive burst as a downfield accelerator in the open field. Versatile athlete that can play as a APB, WR & Return man on Special teams. Runs with terrific balance & is natural playmaker that can make defenders miss in a phonebooth. an undersized back but makes up for it with plus-side athleticism & raw speed & quickness, was clocked at a 10.97 in the 100m back in Feb.

He UV’d to Miami back in January, but has been mainly being recruited by FSU & Mich ST.

Was originally recruited by the last staff & offered back in May of 21, although I don’t think the current staff has recruited him as much. He doesn’t fit the prototype of the big physical style backs that Mario tends to like, but IMO is a kid that can play well at the next level.

Reminds me of Frank Gore Jr, who was also a smaller sized back at Killian, but has been very good at Southern Miss as a versatile RB with solid receiving skills out of the backfield & was a 1st team All conference CUSA player last year.

Holds offers from UGA, UF, FSU, TAMU, Ole Miss, Mich ST, Penn ST, GTech, West VA, Indiana, UCF & USF.

Impressive looking athlete. Hard to believe that he’s only gonna be entering his JR. season. Those are some filthy highlights.

I agree with you in that his running style is similar to Gore Jr., but he also reminds me of Darren Sproles.

Would be a great addition for the Class of 24’, in my opinion.

Advertisement
Posting him because he didn’t have his own thread & he hasn’t been discussed much.

But for the 2024 class, FL is looking to have another really good group of RB’s.

- Tovani Mizell, high ranked 4-star RB from FTL, but currently at Cardinal Newman, also played at Stranahan
- Davion “Bullet” Gause, high ranked 4-star RB from Dade, but currently at Nade, has a long history with Miami
- Chauncey Bowens, high ranked 4-star RB from Palm Beach, currently at The Benjamin school
- Anthony Carrie, high ranked 4-star RB from Tampa, currently at Carrollwood Day
- Jerrick Gibson, high ranked 5-star RB from. Gainesville, but currently at IMG, is the #1 ranked RB in the 24 class
**** yeah fam, '24 is deep like this year's class at RB. So deep, I forgot about Brown who's legit in his own right. Unlike this year tho, I'm loving the high volume of stud backs within 60-70 miles of campus. Fletcher and Simpkins(who's a notch below the Young/Baxter/Fletcher/Singleton group) are the only 4 stars in SoFla this year...

**** yeah fam, '24 is deep like this year's class at RB. So deep, I forgot about Brown who's legit in his own right. Unlike this year tho, I'm loving the high volume of stud backs within 60-70 miles of campus. Fletcher and Simpkins(who's a notch below the Young/Baxter/Fletcher/Singleton group) are the only 4 stars in SoFla this year...
That Norland backfield is loaded this class with Simpkins & Ryan Bullard, in any other year we’d be all over them North Miami backs.

The SouthWest FL region is deep this class too at RB, Richard Young from Lehigh, & Kendrick Raphael, Isaiah Augustave & Jaden Booker all from Naples.

Raphael might be the most underrated FL RB in this class, kid was super productive at Naples with 1,374yds & 18TD’s. He’s got really nice footwork & runs with good contact balance, the only knock on his game is he lacks raw top end speed. But he’s a kid that will go to a random B1G school & in like 2-3 years he’ll be balling lol

That Norland backfield is loaded this class with Simpkins & Ryan Bullard, in any other year we’d be all over them North Miami backs.

The SouthWest FL region is deep this class too at RB, Richard Young from Lehigh, & Kendrick Raphael, Isaiah Augustave & Jaden Booker all from Naples.

Raphael might be the most underrated FL RB in this class, kid was super productive at Naples with 1,374yds & 18TD’s. He’s got really nice footwork & runs with good contact balance, the only knock on his game is he lacks raw top end speed. But he’s a kid that will go to a random B1G school & in like 2-3 years he’ll be balling lol
****, so Bullard went up north? That one slipped by me. I remember hearing Raphael's name a lot a couple years ago, but lack of home run juice will definitely cool a hot name off approaching senior year. But like you said bruh, he's type to go to Purdue, run for 3500 yards and go Late Day 2/Early Day 3...

****, so Bullard went up north? That one slipped by me. I remember hearing Raphael's name a lot a couple years ago, but lack of home run juice will definitely cool a hot name off approaching senior year. But like you said bruh, he's type to go to Purdue, run for 3500 yards and go Late Day 2/Early Day 3...
Yeah Bullard transferred to Norland from Killian.

Advertisement

- Jerrick Gibson, high ranked 5-star RB from Gainesville, but currently at IMG, is the #1 ranked RB in the 24 class
Do you think Jerrick Gibson is going to play for Sling Blade Billy and the hometown team? I’d love to pick him off from them but I’d imagine Bama, Ohio State and UGA will be in it.

Advertisement
Do you think Jerrick Gibson is going to play for Sling Blade Billy and the hometown team? I’d love to pick him off from them but I’d imagine Bama, Ohio State and UGA will be in it.
It’s super early, so who knows how his recruitment will turn out...

But my early guess is UGA.

Advertisement

Preemptively excited for the Tears.

Chauncey Bowens is the one i like the most so far. I been going through the So Fl backs films recently for '24.

Advertisement
Back