2024 QB Offer - Adrian Posse, Monsignor Pace HS

That's crazy. Palmetto's QB is a Columbus transfer as well

He might have been the 3rd best guy in a HS room

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heard about a couple players in Tampa area getting offered $15-20k to transfer to another high school a few weeks ago. One also got an offer to put his fam up in a condo in the district. **** is nuts.

Advertisement
Didn’t he start at Edison? Then went to Pace and transferred to Columbus.
Someone else please correct me if I'm wrong:
8th grade was at Miami Christian, playing with Ray Ray.
2020-2021 Freshman/Soph. which is where he got to play with Jojo and JJ, then played half the year in '21.
2022- transferred to Columbus, didnt get the starting job and now at Edison. Back with Ray Ray and given the starting job.
Safe to say when Ray Ray is gone next year, Posse will be too and hit the HS transfer portal and end up somewhere he knows he'll start and have a weapon or two.

Advertisement
2020-2021 Freshman/Soph. which is where he got to play with Jojo and JJ, then played half the year in '21.
2022- transferred to Columbus, didnt get the starting job and now at Edison. Back with Ray Ray and given the starting job.
Safe to say when Ray Ray is gone next year, Posse will be too and hit the HS transfer portal and end up somewhere he knows he'll start and have a weapon or two.
This is correct.

Advertisement
I can't imagine that college coaches are going to be all that enthusiastic about a kid who can't win a starting job in HS, and has transferred multiple times.

Wow. That’s a lot of schools

Advertisement
Back