2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Seattle (Wash.) O'Dea offensive lineman Isendre Ahfua was on the road this week, using spring break to get down to Miami for an unofficial visit.

Back in August 2021, one of his early offers came from Mario Cristobal and Alex Mirabel when the pair was still at Oregon.

Then just before Cristobal coached his first game at his alma mater, he offered Ahfua a second time, this time at Miami.

So Ahfua got down there this week to take in the school, campus, facilities and tour prior to their spring game.

Ahfua raved about his time at Miami.

"My unofficial visit to Miami was just great," said Ahfua. " I got to see a beautiful city."

Ahfua said the class sizes was something he wasn't aware of but coming from a private school, it caught his attention.

"What stood out the most about my trip was that Miami is a private school and has only about 14-30 kids in each classroom," said Ahfua.

He was able to see some familiar faces while on the trip, including his former FSP teammate Jayden Wayne.

"I got to see Francis (Mauigoa), Jayden Wayne and Logan Sagapolu," said Ahfua.

But the highlight for him was spending time with the coaches.

"Man the staff was amazing," said Ahfua. "Seeing coach Cristobal, coach Mirabal, coach (Joe) Salave'a, and more that came from Oregon to coach with coach Cristobal was great."

He was particularly fond of the campus and the weather.

"Each place was just beautiful," said Ahfua. "Everywhere you go, there’s nothing but blue skies and hot weather so it all feels the same. The campus is huge, it's great to see where all the classrooms are and the dorms are."

And the upgrades coming caught his eye.

"The facilities are very, very nice," said Ahfua. "Coach Cristobal showed us the $400 million building their building and it **** sure is clean."

Ahfua has a couple more stops in mind for the spring.

"I will be trying to get out to Texas A&M, Utah, LSU and more," said Ahfua.

Ahfua is a four-star in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite Rankings, checking in as the No. 2 interior offensive lineman nationally, the No. 77 overall prospect in the class and the No. 2 prospect in Washington in 2024.

If he commits to The U he will stay a 4 star

Attachments

• 1682991464085.png
    1682991464085.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 5
$400 million facility. The price done went up. They putting gold escalators in that forever home?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back