2024 NFL Draft Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami has upgraded the roster through the portal, they aren't in any position to get elite players and you know this
I don't want to argue about the portal we are doing better this year so I'm happier. I feel we could have done better the last 2 years and I am ok with disagreeing.

@gogeta4
@Memnon

Y'all familiar with this DB at South Dakota from Miramar? Went to the Browns in Round 7

Screenshot-2024-04-27-at-7-41-15-PM.png

Advertisement
@gogeta4
@Memnon

Y'all familiar with this DB at South Dakota from Miramar? Went to the Browns in Round 7

Screenshot-2024-04-27-at-7-41-15-PM.png
I drafted him in the wez mock draft.

Good player , adequate size and speed. Miramar been sending kids up to South Dakota who produce he could've left but stayed up there and got drafted. He's a tough Miramar kid who will make the roster

Probably smelled like a pound of loud and said bro 500 times.
They put that label on work ethic on him and I know **** well he ain't interview well his testing just made it a wrap for him he was looking like a mid rounder before the debacle off an off szn
:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
So our best additions in the portal are 7th round/undrafted guys…

And people had the audacity to say Mario did well in the last two portal windows lol.

Good thing is this potential portal class looks nothing like the previous two, as indicated in the money spent + the overall body of work from our targets.
I’m curious.

Not counting QBs how many of the last 2 draft’s 1st rounders were portal transfers?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back