2024 NFL Draft Thread

Friend; may I ask who ur team is?
No disrespect to you Bear fans at all. love you guys. Giants fan here so I feel the pain of horrible drafts over the last decade plus. even when we get a good pick, they never sign them to a second contract. I will eat crow if necessary but Caleb Williams is not that "guy" or whatever pronoun he goes by

Advertisement
Advertisement
No disrespect to you Bear fans at all. love you guys. Giants fan here so I feel the pain of horrible drafts over the last decade plus. even when we get a good pick, they never sign them to a second contract. I will eat crow if necessary but Caleb Williams is not that "guy" or whatever pronoun he goes by

He’s just flamboyant, & it gets the internet talking. It started w/ painting his nails disrespecting Utah (which backfired), & then it took a life of their own.

He’ll be fine, although I wasn’t feeling that 3rd round pick to protect him. Lol

He’s just flamboyant, & it gets the internet talking. It started w/ painting his nails disrespecting Utah (which backfired), & then it took a life of their own.

He’ll be fine, although I wasn’t feeling that 3rd round pick to protect him. Lol
Animated GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not a Mario fanboy but Miami has a good coaching staff. this draft is not a reflection on him
I see the argument everyday that we have not done a terrible job in the portal. This draft is conclusive evidence.

Advertisement
Back