2024 NFL Combine (list of participants) CANES start 2/29

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yet when you watch their film, Chase is constantly beating his man deep. Bring 40 times to the table. Nobody has done it yet

I look for one thing on film... Does the wr erase the safeties angle. That's game speed. If the safety has the angle for the tackle and the wr blows by him, he has speed. I'll wait for some feedback on film, otherwise someone guess some 40 times since nobody has put that on here yet
Carr is beating double teams deep on film lol

Was worthy the one whose mom supposedly had a thing with gattis?
Didn’t they all? Moms, janitors, fraggle

walk pimp GIF

Advertisement
Worthy:
41 inch vertical
10’11” broad jump

The moment some of u goofs understand that explosiveness correlates to athleticism which can include both short area speed, & long speed, the moment u can stop trying to justify what our players did, & have done at the combine. We haven’t been recruiting Top Tier Athletes for a minute, & the ones we have, we haven’t had the infrastructure to build upon said traits while other programs are developing theirs at levels that surpass us.

& u wonder why we’ve struggled against teams filled w/ 3* players.

Worthy:
41 inch vertical
10’11” broad jump

The moment some of u goofs understand that explosiveness correlates to athleticism which can include both short area speed, & long speed, the moment u can stop trying to justify what our players did, & have done at the combine. We haven’t been recruiting Top Tier Athletes for a minute, & the ones we have, we haven’t had the infrastructure to build upon said traits while other programs are developing theirs at levels that surpass us.

& u wonder why we’ve struggled against teams filled w/ 3* players.

Advertisement
Some kids peak in high school. But all three? That's got to be the culture Mario talks about. I really wanted LT to come back. But honestly, I'm starting to feel like we're better off with the changing of the guard. X is the exception.
If you couldn’t see that LT was a dog after watching him and before combine numbers you’re clueless.
Said all yr long if dolphins drafted Kam, Williams or LT I’d be ****ed.

Advertisement
Back