2024 NFL Combine (list of participants) CANES start 2/29

Kyle Hamilton also is 6’4 220
Had a 38” vertical
10’11” broad jump

His broad jump was top 10 & his 3 come was top 10. His vertical was just outside the top 10, which means he was an explosive athlete w/o long range speed. Kam didn’t test in any of the agility test, & his explosive numbers were mediocre, as well. He’s also 5 inches shorter and lighter than Hamilton.
You need to put on your orange and green glasses and revisit.

Advertisement
If the guy that's supposed to be our deep threat guy that we "stole from Georgia" only has a top gear of 4.5 that is pitiful.
1) We didn't steal him. 2) He's not supposed to be our deep threat. 3) I really don't feel like responding to you because you will just argue what I say in annoying fashion 4) We are not in trouble if he is indeed a 4.5 WR

Advertisement
I hope that is incorrect. I remember him being labeled as explosive. If explosive is 4.5 we have some rough days ahead.
I hear you... my forty predictions are a total guess and would love to be surprised. But honestly, I haven't seen anyone other than Joseph who is sub 4.45

These boys performance is pretty disrespectful. get your **** together and represent this school better. compete. what in the **** have they been doing other than taking an early vacation? Are all of them injured and gutting this out? Otherwise, it looks like they showed up for the job interview unprepared. get it together.
None of that is a surprise for Taylor. The other guys just aren’t super athletes, but looks like they should’ve been training differently.

Advertisement
Kyle Hamilton also is 6’4 220
Had a 38” vertical
10’11” broad jump

His broad jump was top 10 & his 3 cone was top 10. His vertical was just outside the top 10, which means he was an explosive athlete w/o long range speed. Kam didn’t test in any of the agility test, & his explosive numbers were mediocre, as well. He’s also 5 inches shorter and lighter than Hamilton.
Yea, elite size and he’s used all over the field. Comparing him to Kam makes zero sense.

I hope that is incorrect. I remember him being labeled as explosive. If explosive is 4.5 we have some rough days ahead.

I remember reading that too, I googled it but couldn't find any stats other than he had a 5'10" high jump. I did see this quote from his HS football coach: “Tremendous work ethic,” Colquitt County coach Sean Calhoun said. “Unreal ball skills. Unreal speed. If he continues to develop, he can be a Sunday guy.”

Slots at Miami should be sub 4.5 unless they have other insane attributes. Berrios was a 4.44 guy. Brashard was laser timed at 4.46 . Ray Ray and Robby are both sub 4.5. X may be right at or a little above that, but has exceptional route running and situational awareness. QB's best friend.

I remember reading that too, I googled it but couldn't find any stats other than he had a 5'10" high jump. I did see this quote from his HS football coach: “Tremendous work ethic,” Colquitt County coach Sean Calhoun said. “Unreal ball skills. Unreal speed. If he continues to develop, he can be a Sunday guy.”

Slots at Miami should be sub 4.5 unless they have other insane attributes. Berrios was a 4.44 guy. Brashard was laser timed at 4.46 . Ray Ray and Robby are both sub 4.5. X may be right at or a little above that, but has exceptional route running and situational awareness. QB's best friend.
X is high 4.5.

Advertisement
McConkey is actually looking like a top 5 WR. I was sleeping on him.

From all of the film I have watched, I actually believe he is a work ethic guy. He was recently in a coordination video with a YouTube trainer. I feel Carr will be a guy who competes and leads by example. However, I don't think his measurables and his top end speed are his strong suits. I think he's quicker than fast... Lastly, I don't think him being a 4.5 forty is "pitiful"

Carr is fast. Him and Robinson doesn’t have similar speed lol
Yet when you watch their film, Chase is constantly beating his man deep. Bring 40 times to the table. Nobody has done it yet

I look for one thing on film... Does the wr erase the safeties angle. That's game speed. If the safety has the angle for the tackle and the wr blows by him, he has speed. I'll wait for some feedback on film, otherwise someone guess some 40 times since nobody has put that on here yet

Advertisement
McConkey is actually looking like a top 5 WR. I was sleeping on him.
Drafted as a top 5 wr or play as atop 5 wr? I think very unlikely he is a top 5 drafted wr.
Harrison jr, Nabers, Odunze, Adonai Mitchell, Brian Thomas, Xavier Leggette… all likely drafted above him imo.
Probably will be 4 or 5 1st round WRs, and Don’t think he’ll be one of them

Explosive is different than speed. Explosive would be looking at both jumps and like the 10/20yard splits
Hester ran a 4.45 at the NFL combine and that's when I knew game film was more important than track times. Here's a good one for memory lane. Does anyone remember Hankerson or Osborn running a 4.45? Yet they were nowhere near as explosive as Hester

Hester ran a 4.45 at the NFL combine and that's when I knew game film was more important than track times. Here's a good one for memory lane. Does anyone remember Hankerson or Osborn running a 4.45? Yet they were nowhere near as explosive as Hester
1709418563419.png

Athleticsm wise Hester was kinda similar to Santonio Holmes. But better change of direction speed. And he just had excellent vision at returning. Even in game speed Hester was never the fastest really. Like it's not like he was often just straight out sprinting guys.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back