2024 NFL Combine (list of participants) CANES start 2/29

Advertisement
He really was nothing special. Hope he turns up in the league but for his 5* rating didn’t live up to the hype but with that said I still love him he stayed home but didn’t have the coaches in his early years here wish he had JT as. Frosh really could’ve been something with a coach who is hard on him
I think the biggest disservice to LT was we never recruited anyone as good or better than him for 3 years. He was able to be our best DT while giving less than 100% and never had a legitimate challenger.

He’s going to have to play in an aggressive 4-3 D or as an end in a 3-4. He’s not going to be able to be your traditional DT until the motor improves. He’s Jordan Phillips.
I am starting to believe having a good motor is like having speed, You either have it or you do not.

You cannot teach a 4.8 guy to run a 4.4

Motor wise, look at Bain. The man was obviously born with a special heart-to-lung ratio that allows him to play hard on nearly every snap.

People call LT lazy but I believe he just does not have that special gift to go full out every play. Is work ethic to blame? Maybe somewhat but I think a lot has to do with genetics.

Advertisement
I think the biggest disservice to LT was we never recruited anyone as good or better than him for 3 years. He was able to be our best DT while giving less than 100% and never had a legitimate challenger.
This in part with Manny just letting guys just do whatever they wanted. Happy Lt will still be a top 3 round guy but he could’ve been so much better. Need a DL coach in the league to get on his *** to get the most out of him

Quinyon Mitchell running 4.3 just made himself a ton of money.

On top of being an Elite Cover Corner with terrific instincts & technical savvy, he's also got elite traits to go with it.

Guaranteed 1st rounder.

He was always going 1st he might sneak into top 10 now. Arnold running 4.5 helps as well.

Advertisement
4.65 for Kam 😬
Oh No GIF by The Maury Show

4.65 for Kam 😬
Yikes. He is definitely still getting drafted, but he needs to find a true believer to prop up his round because anyone’s gonna use these MEH stats so far to move him further down on day three.

Feeling Old Season 8 GIF by The Simpsons

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back