2024 NFL Combine (list of participants) CANES start 2/29

Advertisement
Advertisement

Bring in elite talent and get them developed and drafted. I do like this model, Miami is never going to be some elite college town where you can have this amazing college town football experience like a Michigan or Texas. We can be a team that will be beneficial to the recruits by developing them and getting them to the NFL at a very successful rate while being able to live in Miami and make good NIL money. This model will attract high end Recruits/Transfers while stacking this team with one of the best rosters in the country. Unfortunately I think the ceiling will be 10-11 wins but that's a **** of a lot better than what we have been doing.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Better comp or goal for him would be.
Screenshot_20240301_102636_Samsung Internet.jpg

See LT tagged as doesn’t go all out , you have to have a motor LT never had one or just plays relaxed.

NFL sees everything, tough to brake that relaxed type player you’ve always been.

Advertisement
If you are not a top 15 player, I could really care less who you met with formally or informally. Yes, it shows interest but who the **** knows how the draft is gonna play out

Advertisement
Back