2024 LB Naki Tuakoi

awill510

Recruit
@gogeta4 asked me in the spring to post more kids from the Bay Area.... Tell me what you guys think of this kid. Goes to Fremont HS in Oakland, the fact the kid has offers coming in from Fremont which is in deeeeep East Oakland is amazing. 4.0 student, plays some running back, and just got offered by Norte Dame this week. I want to see him at least camp first, but I think he is a solid prospect with good size. OAL(Oakland Athletic League) is not the best football but he dominates.

Hudl:

Advertisement
Canes Naysh showing up to greet Yung Naki during his visit...

CanineMedicalChameleon-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
When I say Fremont High School is in the trenches.... Lol them boys got metal detectors and a no backpack policy on short school days! The fact he has offers coming out of there is a great indication on him having his head on straight.

absolutely love LBS that play RB.

This film checks out... @awill510. Looks alot like POPO Aguirre. Guys that when they hit you you go down. Dont know if Bay Area kid swould come this far but i would definately put our dl coach on him an offer him
I’m with you, love LBs that play RB. Like you said he’s a knock back tackler that Mario loves

As 247Sports national recruiting editor Brandon Huffman noted, 2024 linebacker Naki Tuakoi "flies around the field" from his linebacker spot. Tuakoi, believed to be in the 6-foot-2, 220-pound neighborhood, owns valuable two-way experience with snaps at running back and receiver joining his full-time defensive duties. That combination has boded well in recent NFL Drafts for off-ball linebacker prospects. Tuakoi screams downhill vs. the run and knows how to arrive with impact. His short-area foot quickness and instincts also shine as a ball carrier. Debuting as a high three-star 88 on 247Sports, Tuakoi is certainly a player to watch as more information becomes available during the coming months. Arizona, Cal, Maryland, Notre Dame, and Utah represent his first five Power Five offers.

Advertisement
Need more of that Poly presence on this team. Glad we got my boy Joe. I coached with his older brother back home in Am Samoa, Oakland Salavea who played at Colorado. My son also plays olb/qb class of 2026. Right now he is 5'11 190. We just moved to Alaska from American Samoa. Trying to get him to college camps in the summer. For sure Washington, Wazu, Oregon and Oregon st.

Advertisement
Back