2024 Kid needs an offer ASAP

Advertisement
Oh I completely understand what you are saying. But nowadays its important to get on these kids early and build relationships. Especially with ones across the country. That way you get them onto your campus as much as possible (helped with Garcia). That was my main point of this post...But troll along.

The next big thing to come out of Cali.

I was at this game, Mater Dei vs J Serra.......I have a nephew who is a 6'10" pitcher/center at Santa Margarita Catholic which is very close to J Serra.. To give a South Florida comparison of this game, it was like St Thomas playing Palmer Trinity, J Serra doesn't bus athletes in anymore for football.....so didn't have much size or athletes. Most of the passing was all short, quick game passes that their superior athletes broke for longer runs. He threw a few bubble screens and 5 yard outs in the dirt. Apparently, word on the street out there is his dad is on the Mater Dei coaching staff that's why he got the nod. They have a Jr QB, Emmett Brown who is supposedly better.....

The young QBs in Cali we need to make a push for are 2023 Malachi Nelson, 2023 Jaden Rashada and 2023 Nico Iamaleava and to a lesser extent 2023 Pierce Clarkson who is splitting time at Bosco out there. Iamaleava is an interesting prospect. He's 6'4 or 5" and very athletic for his size and can spin it. 2024 there's a kid out there Julian Sayin who is supposedly pretty good. He has an FSU offer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back