NFL 2024 Draft

Advertisement
I would trade out and see what fields can do with one more year and some additional firepower around him

I would trade out and see what fields can do with one more year and some additional firepower around him

Fields is who he is. Doesn't matter. Bears need to move on from him.

That said, the Bears are cursed in terms of futile offenses. Can't remember the last time they had a decent offense.

Fields is who he is. Doesn't matter. Bears need to move on from him.

That said, the Bears are cursed in terms of futile offenses. Can't remember the last time they had a decent offense.
He’s gotten better each season; I don’t see a plateau.

He’s gotten better each season; I don’t see a plateau.

That's a generous description when he got worse in a few key metrics. Regardless, if other GMs think the way you do, even more reason for the Bears to trade him before they have to decide to give him his second contract (which they shouldn't do). JMO

Advertisement
That's a generous description when he got worse in a few key metrics. Regardless, if other GMs think the way you do, even more reason for the Bears to trade him before they have to decide to give him his second contract (which they shouldn't do). JMO
so if he sucks and the bears have two first round picks next year, and also have moore+harrrison/bowers/nabors/odunzie ... they can pivot qb then

so if he sucks and the bears have two first round picks next year, and also have moore+harrrison/bowers/nabors/odunzie ... they can pivot qb then

That is true but you lose out on a potential franchise QB in Maye/Caleb. I don't believe the 2025 crop at the top of the board will be as talented.

That is true but you lose out on a potential franchise QB in Maye/Caleb. I don't believe the 2025 crop at the top of the board will be as talented.
I imagine a lot of quarterbacks will be better than Drake Maye. I, among other people don't see it with him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back