2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Frankly the only reason I started paying attention.
I just know how super quiet that recruitment is. It was easy to say they were full of it.

Lastly no matter what happens today I still stand by what I’ve said the last 48 hours. I expect a nice run soon and still think we get to the safe spot with the class. There’ll be plenty of time to bump this and talk trash if I’m wrong.

I can judge a team when it is 6-0 and say it is a 6-0 team.
It's more like judging a 15 yr old girl vs the 24 yr old version. This class can easily glow up.

1691691225453.png

Advertisement
I just know how super quiet that recruitment is. It was easy to say they were full of it.

Lastly no matter what happens today I still stand by what I’ve said the last 48 hours. I expect a nice run soon and still think we get to the safe spot with the class. There’ll be plenty of time to bump this and talk trash if I’m wrong.
Soooo pay attention the next hr or don’t?

Thank you Cribster. Always appreciate your contributions. I'm hoping you're right. It's been pretty abysmal compared to how things were going last year.

Nothing personal against the guy. It’s just one of the things that leads to absolute meltdowns here.

A player none of us were expecting is now getting a ton of random smoke because of silly eyeball emoji’s and “gut feelings.”

If/when that player doesn’t pick Miami, the meltdown here (especially with the Franklin rumors) is going to be seismic.
Same thing I said yesterday with the other guy who wrote an article picking Miami. These guys just throwing **** at the wall and trying to get clicks/views/hype just leads to more fanbase disappointment lol. Would love to be wrong but so far this cycle it hasn't been the case

Advertisement
I would categorize the top edge rusher in America spurning the home school and a nearby powerhouse for Miami as breaking the internet, personally.

We haven’t landed anyone out of Texas of significance since Arroyo, and TE tradition had a big part to do with that. Before that…Polendy? Flagg? Matocha? Bubba Baxa lol…
Don’t underestimate what a huge impact Baxa had on this program….

When it comes to Oil man u can never guarantee anything. I can only imagine the bag they dropped. Cant really count this staff out. They took man outa Tuscaloosa county. But like i said u gotta have something competitive if u are ahead with the relationship part of it.

I do think if they had him in the bag they would have been told already.

Random question, was he at the Mother's Day bbq?

I would to announce that I’m flipping my crystal ball to….

THE Southern Methodist University #blessed #AGTG

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would categorize the top edge rusher in America spurning the home school and a nearby powerhouse for Miami as breaking the internet, personally.

We haven’t landed anyone out of Texas of significance since Arroyo, and TE tradition had a big part to do with that. Before that…Polendy? Flagg? Matocha? Bubba Baxa lol…
We fumbled hard after landing Flagg. If Mario was here back then we woulda been loaded outta north shore. Corey is a houston legend well respected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back