2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
angry liam neeson GIF
That dude is the one who was in here making the threats when everyone should be able to celebrate this as a great win in peace nonetheless. Look yourself…

IMG_8793.jpeg

Advertisement
You are wrong, the results have matched the reputation off last class. This class is incomplete. Simple as. It seems bad now but signing day is still December. Its like judging a team cuz they started 6-0 only for them to finish 1-5 down the stretch.
My high school did that 2 years in a row in the 80's. Went 5-0 / 5-0 against the mid to bad teams, then went 0-5 / 1-4 with the big boys.

Advertisement
Hayes hinted at something shocking yesterday. Didn’t say for who.
If it is for Simmons, the only shocking team would be us.
But I doubt he would be that obvious.

But we’ve seen these kids say they want to shock the world only to end up picking the most obvious team that they were favored for several weeks.
If he had outright said it was for Simmons it would've definitely spoiled it. Don't wanna believe but I see no other conceivable commitment that would elicit that gif other than us winning here. We'll see.

Advertisement
Kids that say they're going to "break the internet" typically make the most boring and predictable decisions.

Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

If you really want to surprise people, just drop the news to a surprise school without a scheduled announcement or saying you're going to surprise people (i.e. James Williams).

Kids that say they're going to "break the internet" typically make the most boring and predictable decisions.

If you really want to surprise people, just drop the news to a surprise school without a scheduled announcement or saying you're going to surprise people (i.e. James Williams).
Jojo did the same. Obviously Miami was in both recruitments but they both came out of no where at the time.

But also plz come to Miami Colin we love you

Advertisement
Pretty sure he said its an in season OV, i would have to double check. Also his school is 19 miles from SMU.
He’s already OV’d in June. His current profile photo on twitter is his brother with some SMU stuff - FWIW

Advertisement
A++++++

And they’re super friendly and dope. Dallas is ******* awesome, tbh. But yes, the broads there are absolutely unreal and there are zillions of them and they’re almost universally rich as ****. It’s a great place I’ve been out there many, many times.
Dallas women are the elite of Texas. People say houston but they never really run into women REALLY from houston. Most are immigrants. Houston has good women too don’t get me wrong but they’re more home grown in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back