2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
From the Texas 247 site. Little to no mention of Miami. Everything is about LSU and Texas.

"Simmons has yet to call either staff and to my knowledge, the plan is for each program to find out where he’s going just like the rest of the world will when the five-star announces his commitment at 2:00 PM CT tomorrow on the 247Sports YouTube channel.

Even though a call to a staff member to give a silent commitment is not expected, the sources I spoke with yesterday all reiterated that Simmons has known where he’s going “since the beginning”.

I’m definitely expecting some theatrics with Thursday’s ceremony, as those who’ve been following the five-star know that Simmons is a true showman. With that being said however, I mentioned yesterday evening that I “love” my crystal ball prediction and at the time of this writing I do not expect that to change and neither do sources."

" One last note, Miami is in Simmons' top three and while we've discounted the Hurricanes' chances there has been some recent chatter about them having an outside shot. I'm not as convinced Miami is a threat to Texas here, and if Simmons selected The U it would be the biggest stunner in my career, but I felt it was at least worth mentioning considering the five-star has them listed as a top three school and we’ve routinely dismissed their chances."

From the Texas 247 site. Little to no mention of Miami. Everything is about LSU and Texas.

"Simmons has yet to call either staff and to my knowledge, the plan is for each program to find out where he’s going just like the rest of the world will when the five-star announces his commitment at 2:00 PM CT tomorrow on the 247Sports YouTube channel.

Even though a call to a staff member to give a silent commitment is not expected, the sources I spoke with yesterday all reiterated that Simmons has known where he’s going “since the beginning”.

I’m definitely expecting some theatrics with Thursday’s ceremony, as those who’ve been following the five-star know that Simmons is a true showman. With that being said however, I mentioned yesterday evening that I “love” my crystal ball prediction and at the time of this writing I do not expect that to change and neither do sources."

" One last note, Miami is in Simmons' top three and while we've discounted the Hurricanes' chances there has been some recent chatter about them having an outside shot. I'm not as convinced Miami is a threat to Texas here, and if Simmons selected The U it would be the biggest stunner in my career, but I felt it was at least worth mentioning considering the five-star has them listed as a top three school and we’ve routinely dismissed their chances."
Boys, we got dem hedging!

Stone Cold Wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement

Now I really want to land him, who the f^ck do they think they are being arrogant like that with a class in the 20’s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, I saw that. So either he made a commitment video, or someone else made that to troll, which might be the saddest thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life.
Twitter is in an uproar. A UFag fan posted it. Everyone is saying he’s trying to sabotage his moment

Advertisement
Like think about it. People are actually being somewhat reasonable here. They’re accepting that if the NIL isn’t as competitive as it needs to be for players then there’s only so much Mario can do. And because the school isn’t being put on a pedestal regarding its NIL, these same slurpers are looking to attack people over it.

Like you can’t have a conversation without that threat? Nah… I’m going to clip them. They’re the problem.
One of the absolute lowest levels of common decency is to be allowed to post on a free internet board. If you can conduct yourself in a reasonable manner to maintain that ability you really need to look in the mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back