2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There’s a difference between being objective and raising questions, even tough ones on one hand and then the other hand where either everything sucks no matter what or anyone raising a concern is a mope and a hater deserving of attack.

Most of the board doesn’t like either side of the other hand I referenced.

@RVACane Dude, you are more than fair. You just manage the extremes.

Texas247 had an update and one of there mods gave Miami a .5% chance sheesh….

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

There’s a difference between being objective and raising questions, even tough ones on one hand and then the other hand where either everything sucks no matter what or anyone raising a concern is a mope and a hater deserving of attack.

Most of the board doesn’t like either side of the other hand I referenced.
Most of the board doesn’t thread that needle. And even more so, some people who you are putting in the “objective” group just spam the board daily with the same talk. It’s just not fun to read. And it’s become pages on pages of it to the point where most of the threads are garbage.

Because all on the board and i post negative and positive stuff when i feel its necessary. But u like to high five all the positive stuff and chastise other people who have good reasons to take issue with $h!t. Call them names etc. Like its a crime to question things in the program. This staff hasnt proved anything on the field, actually last year was terrible. And recruiting is what have u done for me lately, which hasnt been much.
Can't really disagree with anything except one thing...

"recruiting is what have u done for me lately, which hasnt been much."

There is a track record and its not just the current class we are in.

Advertisement

Some of these writers crack me up man. Just throwing **** at the wall for clicks and views. After all the insiders and writers hyped up the potential class for months and set the fans up for disappointment...this guy was like hey what the heck. MIAMI...and for the record I hope he is absolutely right 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think we really know enough. Our NIL would have certainly done its part as that part matters. I’d give credit to all of them NIL and Staff.

I’m hoping after this recruiting cycle we’ll learn what happened at different points. It’s been very weird this cycle.
Facts. I was Kinda sarcastic because of the barrage of posts that our NIL missing or terrible.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back