2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
season 3 mermaid man and barnacle boy iv GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Cuz we been taking alot of L's. Im not one of these so called people but alot of things they were on about has been correct. I simply wait and change my view based on new information. We had a whole summer that was supposed to be epic and up to now its been a let down. There is still time to salvage it but doesnt change that we are not where we should be sitting at #18, 1 spot ahead of the great bastian of recruiting with the same amount of blue chip players......Stanford. And with alot of commits. This is not people overreacting. We need to make a serious move, and now
So then why do you think I'd be ****ting on you? lol.

Advertisement
Like think about it. People are actually being somewhat reasonable here. They’re accepting that if the NIL isn’t as competitive as it needs to be for players then there’s only so much Mario can do. And because the school isn’t being put on a pedestal regarding its NIL, these same slurpers are looking to attack people over it.

Like you can’t have a conversation without that threat? Nah… I’m going to clip them. They’re the problem.

We, my friend. We are going to clip them. Purgatory board is going to be lit!

So if we do land him, did our NIL and spending all of sudden reappear?

Advertisement
So then why do you think I'd be ****ting on you? lol.
Because all on the board and i post negative and positive stuff when i feel its necessary. But u like to high five all the positive stuff and chastise other people who have good reasons to take issue with $h!t. Call them names etc. Like its a crime to question things in the program. This staff hasnt proved anything on the field, actually last year was terrible. And recruiting is what have u done for me lately, which hasnt been much.

Advertisement
Because all on the board and i post negative and positive stuff when i feel its necessary. But u like to high five all the positive stuff and chastise other people who have good reasons to take issue with $h!t. Call them names etc. Like its a crime to question things in the program. This staff hasnt proved anything on the field, actually last year was terrible. And recruiting is what have u done for me lately, which hasnt been much.

No lies detected.

******** **** on everything. Delusional people ignore new facts. Most reasonable people take a middle approach.

No worries. I’m not having it man. This board isn’t turning into that ****show I’ve seen on 247 lately. I’ll move people to other realms.
It’s def been a **** show. 247 is a different level of idiocy but this board has been unbearable since last season. When the miscreants get breadcrumbs of positivity then there’s temporary reprieve, but on a day to day basis this is a miserable place.

Advertisement
So if we do land him, did our NIL and spending all of sudden reappear?
I don’t think we really know enough. Our NIL would have certainly done its part as that part matters. I’d give credit to all of them NIL and Staff.

I’m hoping after this recruiting cycle we’ll learn what happened at different points. It’s been very weird this cycle.

It’s def been a **** show. 247 is a different level of idiocy but this board has been unbearable since last season. When the miscreants get breadcrumbs of positivity then there’s temporary reprieve, but on a day to day basis this is a miserable place.
There’s a difference between being objective and raising questions, even tough ones on one hand and then the other hand where either everything sucks no matter what or anyone raising a concern is a mope and a hater deserving of attack.

Most of the board doesn’t like either side of the other hand I referenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back