2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Given where the DE board is now I wish we could just give this kid a big enough NIL deal to get here. You land him and Lightfoot with what’s on the roster now and DE is set next 2-3 seasons
This kid is an absolute stud and would love to have him but because of our needs I would much rather use those funds on Breyland and Franklin. Obviously the correct answer is

everyone GIF

These kids are giving nothing away. I would be weary of that LSU CB, unless the bag man told him. If his info is coming from the player....they are basically just out here lying to insiders lol

I don't KNOW this. But to me it's pretty obvious that the professionalization of their counsel during the NIL era (from family/street agent to true sports agents) has made it nearly impossible to get the truth out of these recruits now.

Advertisement
I don't KNOW this. But to me it's pretty obvious that the professionalization of their counsel during the NIL era (from family/street agent to true sports agents) has made it nearly impossible to get the truth out of these recruits now.
Yup and using it to up the bag. Texas see that CB, what u think they gonna do? "Hey Collin, write a number on that check".

His RB buddy commits the same day, Durham I believe. The only two schools in common is LSU. Felt like a win to make the **** graphic lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stranger things have happened…that is all.

And no…I know nothing at all. Just my opinion

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back