2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
All I know is we are going punch for punch with the biggest programs out there. It's really tough slogging right now. We're going to lost our fair share.

The question is for every 10 d-linemen we target, can we win 2-3? Given they're all in the Top 150 across all positions, that's a totally acceptable ratio. 0 or 1 is not.

I'm not sure it's clear where we end up, which is why everyone is so freaked out. But this is trench melee combat, and Mario's troops need to fight as dirty as his opponents and WIN.

Just got a Crystal Ball to LSU
Apparently doesn't want to be part of the best d-line haul ever
Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

Advertisement
Who CB him to LSU, didnt these man just CB him to Texas? And they also CB Stewart to Ohio.

This is not me saying they are wrong. I believe its between those 2. Im just saying those CB have been taking major L's.
Lsu insider

Lsu insider
These kids are giving nothing away. I would be weary of that LSU CB, unless the bag man told him. If his info is coming from the player....they are basically just out here lying to insiders lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
***** wild on here. Before the critique was we don't even go after these kids. Then it was were never in it. Now we're top 3 and closed on kids just like this just last season buts it's everyone is trolling us. Maybe kids just end up going elsewhere. But what happened to that let's just get them on campus... 😈🔫

***** wild on here. Before the critique was we don't even go after these kids. Then it was were never in it. Now we're top 3 and closed on kids just like this just last season buts it's everyone is trolling us. Maybe kids just end up going elsewhere. But what happened to that let's just get them on campus... 😈🔫
isn’t it funny how people that joke around about “kulture bro” “Fysocal bro” and are quick to jump in the ocean of negativity are a reflection of what the root cause of the problem was on this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back