2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 non-SEC school.
1689813187722.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Young man isn't coming here but it would be a monumental surprise if he committed here
Just like Skinner wasn't coming here, just like Citizen wasn't coming here...Moms play a huge role in recruiting and most times we've been on the outside looking in. Simmons' Mom wants him to come here and he seems to love everything about Miami. I think we have a solid chance he picks UM. Time for the $8 million dollar a year man to close on this type of defensive player

Advertisement
Just like Skinner wasn't coming here, just like Citizen wasn't coming here...Moms play a huge role in recruiting and most times we've been on the outside looking in. Simmons' Mom wants him to come here and he seems to love everything about Miami. I think we have a solid chance he picks UM. Time for the $8 million dollar a year man to close on this type of defensive player

He will pick Texas. Texas has been know to keep in state talent recently unlike years past with Adrian Peterson Von Miller and so on

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back