2024 College Baseball Season Thread

Wake Forest has 4 players in the draft projected to go in the top 11. That coach failed the interview, too, right?

Say Word Reaction GIF by Justin
that cat could come to the interview drunk with two hookers and I'd still hire him on the spot.

Advertisement
The offensive gem in the portal, Billy Amick has 9 homers already. Colby Shelton not far behind him has 8. Hit 2 including the walk off tonight. Gotta start hitting the portal hard.

Advertisement
The offensive gem in the portal, Billy Amick has 9 homers already. Colby Shelton not far behind him has 8. Hit 2 including the walk off tonight. Gotta start hitting the portal hard.
Billy Barrels has been crazy for us. His glove is great as well.

However, portal giveth and portal taketh - Chase Burns to WF… but some other incoming guys have had an impact already, so I’m excited to see how this season plays out

Duke takes the series from Wake. Real sloppy third game.

Acc is going to be really good this year.
Not so sure if UVA is any indication - I wasn't that impressed from what I saw. But, maybe there's a lot of parity across the Power 4 baseball conferences. The super stars seemed to have signed last year.

For those who are just the casual college fan here is an NAIA monster. (NAIA is basically the Wild West with rules)

101 and he isn’t a weekend guy for them.(kid actually has an interesting back story…hopefully he starts to put it together)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Notre Dame just fell to 0-6 in ACC play this year and dating back to last year they have now lost 8 straight ACC games. They will be motivated to be playing at home though next weekend so I have a suspicion we will lose at least one game to them.

Also it is wild to think that Florida is 12-8 only one game better than us, yet they will be ranked in the top 4 of the new polls tomorrow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back