2024 2024 CB Kaleb Beasley receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/player/kaleb-beasley-46112085/

6’1 180lbs 4-star CB out of Nashville Tenn, goes to Lipscomb Academy

Dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball

Had a great Sophomore season finishing with 22tcks 15PBU’s 6INT’s 3FF’s 3FR’s & 3 Defensive TD’s.

He’s a long armed who plays mostly in Off-coverage Bail technique, but has very good hip fluidity & natural footwork. Does a terrific job tracking the ball in the air & displays + level Ballhawking ability. Has natural movement & Basketball player style athleticism, plays with good quick-twitch ability utilizes his exceptional arm length to make plays on the ball while high-pointing in Deep coverage. Has good 4.5ish speed, is quicker than fast, but has a long stride running gait that covers a ton of ground. Is also a very good willing tackler, who does a good job in run support & isn’t afraid to come down to the line of scrimmage & put a hat on the ball carrier.

Needs to learn how properly play Bump & Run Press man, because with his great arm length he can be a very good lockdown Corner once he learns one-hand jam technique & how to disrupt, slow down & reroute the WR. At this stage he gives up too many free releases but that’s not his fault, a lot of HS Coaches are teaching this Off-cover technique & IMPO it’s annoying AF because it doesn’t benefit the player in the long run, but nevertheless I digress...

Is a versatile DB with very good range, could play as a Boundary, Field or Free Safety.

Good upside prospect, reminds me of Kris Abrams-Draine

Already posted his Top 10 back in July, with Tenn, Clemson, ND & LSU being looked at as the early favorites...
But Miami is still deciding to enter into his recruitment, we’ll see how this one unfolds...

Last edited:
Advertisement
F9FF2552-82D8-4C3D-A8BF-6D10503A9EEA.jpeg

He’s a prospect I’ve been in contact with for a while, he has legit interest in Miami & was supposed to visit campus way back in January for Elite Weekend but I he wasn’t able to make it down.

Will be a tough pull from Tenn, LSU, Clemson & ND, but he has said he wants to see what Miami is about & wants to visit us some time during the season.

Advertisement
Back