2024 ACC Composite Schedule

Advertisement
GT getting worked over again.

Interesting FSU opens with two conference games.

I'm calling it, GA Tech upsets the Noles in the opening game. I think this one overseas. Huge yellowjacket fanbase in ireland. Ga Tech finished strong last season and the Noles are working in a lot of new guys

Life Death GIF

Advertisement
North Carolina YET AGAIN has a cakewalk. No Clemson, no Miami, no Louisville, no trips to the west coast, no trips to TX. How is that even possible???
On top of that, they play nobody out of conference. They might end the year not playing a single ranked opponent if FSU takes the step back I think they will.

Hey now the OOC games lowkey better than the conference games lol
Clemson vs UGA
NC State vs Tennesse
Us vs UF
FSU vs UF
Pitt vs WVU
Cal vs Auburn
Lousiville vs UK
Definitely more interesting than conference games. Just so many irrelevant teams in those OOC games. Historically they would be nice.

Advertisement
North Carolina YET AGAIN has a cakewalk. No Clemson, no Miami, no Louisville, no trips to the west coast, no trips to TX. How is that even possible???
On top of that, they play nobody out of conference. They might end the year not playing a single ranked opponent if FSU takes the step back I think they will.

You know how it is possible lol

With the current talent level, acquisition of a Heisman caliber QB, what should be, at least, a top 15-20 defense, and this very manageable schedule there is NO WAY we shouldn’t have at least 10 wins next year. When you go into a season where your two “toughest” games are Louisville and Free Shoes you know it’s going to be a good year. Our motto for 2024 should be, “P.O.B.”…..Playoff Or Bust.

Advertisement
With the current talent level, acquisition of a Heisman caliber QB, what should be, at least, a top 15-20 defense, and this very manageable schedule there is NO WAY we shouldn’t have at least 10 wins next year. When you go into a season where your two “toughest” games are Louisville and Free Shoes you know it’s going to be a good year. Our motto for 2024 should be, “P.O.B.”…..Playoff Or Bust.

Game day coaching is the X factor...

Advertisement
I’m glad there is no Miami. Goes from 100% loss for us to maybe 30-70% depending on the other team.

Miami vs UF
BC vs Missouri and Mich St
Clem vs UGA
CAL vs Auburn
Backyard Brawl
NCST vs Tenn

Not a lot, but definitely some there

3 years back that Clemson vs Georgia would have been a **** of a matchup, today lol Clemson going to get dropped by 20 plus points. Good list of games

Very interesting point. Its those type of schedules that gets you into the ACCCG. Louisville had the easy one this past year. UNC toughest games is @FSU whose rebuilding, NC State wow thats it. Geez wtf they basically got all the coastal teams except Miami and Va Tech on there schedule. UNC will probably go 7-1 if they have a normal Mack Brown UNC team. We need Boston College to beat them

Advertisement
Back