2023 WRs Brandon Innis and Santana Fleming at Under Armour Miami

Advertisement
Just me or does Santana Fleming look similar to Pope? Seems like he got bullied tbh in that clip of 1 on 1s. Innis on the other hand looks special.

Two Pope's could fit in one Fleming at this time in their lives.

Those clips aren't a good look for him though. He gets the ball taken away from him in the first play. The second play he doesn't really seem to finish and make an attempt on it. The third play, sloppy catch and get the ball knocked out of his hands. The fourth, he finally gets one. All are very Pope like.

Who is covering Innis on that first play? Second Innis clip, wow at the sudden and fluid change of direction.

Advertisement
Both coming for unofficial visits on June 2nd per twitter
Let’s go people donate to the local voodoo and Santeria priests.
let’s get it poppin!
1618931422366.jpeg

Advertisement
There's 18 months before their signing day, why are we talking about them
I guarantee you that Innis has been getting calls from sec coaches since the 8th grades. We may not land him but it sure as **** better not be cause we were too late to the party or didn’t show enough interest.
You keep calling and texting a player like that even after he signs. You visit his family and make sure they’re ok. You go pressure was their **** driveway or paint their **** house.

Saban might have a stroke, die in a car accident, retire, get caught with kiddie ****, or anything else. You absolutely wanna be the rebound date as soon as anything like that happens.

Advertisement
Y'all talking about Bama but looks like OU is the team to beat early for Innis. Hopefully we can make up some ground on the visit.

Y'all talking about Bama but looks like OU is the team to beat early for Innis. Hopefully we can make up some ground on the visit.
Just came to post on this. I was just reading the OU board - their "insider" thinks he may commit to them this summer. He's attending some BBQ at the end of June there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back