Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

:neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu:

827it1che2u71.jpg

b8d8lwk5orx81.jpg
Extra points for the rug burn on her knee

Advertisement
From the Sun Sentinel:

The local star said he started picking up on differences between Cristobal and Clemson coach Dabo Swinney, saying Swinney didn’t talk much to Joseph’s parents and Cristobal did.
“On the official visit, it didn’t feel the same,” Joseph said. “And then some other little things that kind of stood out that I was blind to because I was so in love with Clemson because Miami wasn’t doing what it’s supposed to do. They made it easy for me to leave, so I fell in love with Clemson. I kind of was blind to some of this stuff, like coach Swinney not really ever talking to my parents or picking up the phone. He never talked to my parents on the phone, not even through text, even before I committed and even after.

“Certain things like that started to stick out to me because I’ve seen coach Cristobal reaching out to my family all the time, reaching out to me all the time.”

Joseph said he has developed a close relationship with Cristobal and offensive coordinator Josh Gattis.

“Even his gameplan for me is incredible,” Joseph said. “The vision that he has for me and what he sees and the ways he can use me. Me and coach Gattis built a great relationship. We talk all the time, too. He looks out for me and he teaches me stuff and helps me better myself as a receiver.”

The newest Hurricanes commit will get an early look at what Cristobal and his staff do in their first season at Miami. Joseph said he plans to be around the program a lot this fall.

“I just can’t wait,” Joseph said. “I’m going to be at every home game. I just cant wait to see what coach Cristobal [is] bringing to Miami. Like I said, I’m a fan anyway, so I’ll be definitely in the stands, screaming like I’m a coach.”
We’ve heard many times about how genuine and real Mario is so RayRay’s comments are no surprise. Most kids can read through the bull**** and fakeness.

Mario stays winning the parents and family baby.

Arguably the smartest tactician (with recruiting) and best recruiter in the country. Yeah I said it.

Doesn’t mean we’ll get everyone, but he’s exceeded all expectations at this point. We’re going to be back soon ladies and gents.
Look at what recruits say when they are slam dunks for us. He still recruits them hard.

All the other coaches fall in line with the CEO.

Dabo better wake the fk up…. there’s a new sheriff in town.

Dabo is a fake wanna be dictator and our bich made staffs made it easy for him. Mario is a people person. He talks with these kids parents all the time. Gets them involved in the process. We got a great one. Yall be talking about x's and o's. No man need to be a CEO, let the coordinators be the genius and u bring them great pieces to play with.
Mario is straight gangsta. Listening to Luke on Footbaville say, "People have no idea. Mario text me at 3-4 am saying, "**** Clemson, I want Ray Ray!!!" That's what he said", per Luke.

We have a killa HC recruiter.

Advertisement
Love it. I’m sure it’s been mentioned already but I see a lot of Jeff Thomas. Short but solidly built. Blazing fast and not afraid to fight for the ball and make contested catches.
Yea man
He’s seems like a thicker Thomas to me
The the that I’m excited about watching some highlights is how he goes and gets balls and snatches them he doesn’t just hope they land in his lap

Ray Ray in the space

- Previous staff barely recruited him. He would call them and they wouldnt pick up the phone ( WTF😡😡😡😡)

-Clemson Dabo called him once a month at most

- Mario texted him every day. Was relentless multiple times a day, made him feel wanted and thats when the relationship was repaired.

-Spoke that Miami's facilities are going to be lit. What Mario showed them blew him and others away.

-Is focused on recruiting others to the class. They have a group chat of 23 kids recruiting each other

- Excited about how gattis is going to use him. Loved his schemes to get him open in space.

Advertisement
Gotta tell ya man. This one moves the needle for me. Kid is an elite speed slot type. We haven't been getting kids that can move like this. And we have 2!! I'm excited for us to be fast again. And in a class or two it'll really show and be an advantage. Mario is doing the right things.
Exactly
Even if we get brown and hykeem and Jean
I predict one of Washington/Joseph is gonna be the best one

Advertisement
Honestly, don’t be. Hartline is a beast recruiter & he’s been pumping out WRs at the NFL level getting paid. We’ll stem the tide soon once we get our chit back together.
You can’t argue against **** when it comes to Ohio State and their WR development. It’s **** impressive, have been more successful than Bama’s WR’s.

Advertisement
I was being sarcastic. All these coaches have deprived their workers of compensation for 100 years while getting rich off their work. I want Dabo to continue with his pointless “principles” because all it does is expose him as a fraud.

Is that phony flapping his gums again? I haven’t been keeping up.

Advertisement
Back