Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
Love it. I’m sure it’s been mentioned already but I see a lot of Jeff Thomas. Short but solidly built. Blazing fast and not afraid to fight for the ball and make contested catches.

So can we all stop questioning Mario & his recruiting prowess? Patience is of a virtue. Let the chef prepare the gourmet meal.

And lol at anyone who ?’d why many of us wanted Manny out of here. Ya’ll let the Covid class sucker ya’ll into thinking that former staph was elite. There’s a reason y only one was kept, & the others moved on. Crazy recruiting stories that’s been leaking out.

Anyways, trust the staff; I still feel we’ll be in every battle & we’ll win some & lose some, but as long as we win the majority of the guys we want, it’s all good. Great to be a Miami Hurricane

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Welcome to the U Ray Ray!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

college football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

View attachment 193437

View attachment 193439

View attachment 193440

View attachment 193442

View attachment 193445
holy shit GIF

Advertisement
MOAR Haitians… Andy Jean lookin at you. Also glad Luke is on the Mario bandwagon.

When the handlers start helping Miami, things can really start to change. One day these kids will realize if the best stay home, plus the best from out of state, then Miami will dominate the ACC like it should. I think Mario has the backing, charisma, relentless to get Miami there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back