Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

km_20220325_240p.gif

Advertisement
Principles my ***. Has he turnt down all the money he makes off the kids back? You think they don't pay players under the table before? Fake
I was being sarcastic. All these coaches have deprived their workers of compensation for 100 years while getting rich off their work. I want Dabo to continue with his pointless “principles” because all it does is expose him as a fraud.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was being sarcastic. All these coaches have deprived their workers of compensation for 100 years while getting rich off their work. I want Dabo to continue with his pointless “principles” because all it does is expose him as a fraud.
That stupid smug hicks day is coming. I hope Mario literally and figuratively kicks his dam teeth in

This is what makes a great Coach look at our recent commits 2 tes going for 3 wanna bully ball we got u then look at ray ray Robby and we’re going after jalen wanna sling the ball with us lol good luck with rashada at qb. Mario is making a team that can adapt at any time and be dangerous against any team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back