Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
Nah Man......JT was a 5*...and left an Elite LSU Secondary in shambles a few yrs ago. Sure he was a head case to a degree...but I watched him make 4 and 5* DBs look mediocre at Under Armor practices leading up to the Under Armor game in Orlando a few yrs ago. Then made them look even worse at the actual game, earning MVP Honors. Also Won fastest Man contest earlier in week.

Jeff Thomas is one of the greatest 'what should've been' in recent UM history

These guys coming in will come into a much better culture and structure...

Advertisement
Where the gif wit the lil white boy saying “it’s happening“ at?
Never mind
1656455088875.gif

I think this guy is more Santana Moss than Roscoe Parrish. Either way--he is a football player with all-world quickness.

One staffer I know from Clemson referred to him as a "generational talent" and said he was coming to Miami (and said conversation took place around 1.5 months ago).

exactly the type of guy that Miami hasn't been getting consistently since the early 2000's....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Now we know! No need to assume, guess or speculate anymore. Gattis wants MORE speed!
Been said it when he was hired, he has spoken about his love for speed in interviews before, his time at Bama exposed him to that, after ball skills, speed is the next thing he looks for. We have to get faster, we cannot be slow af anymore..

Lamar didn’t have legit QB offers from the big three so I don’t think bags is the sole reason he went there
Teddy bridgewater. I might be speaking out of turn here, but isn’t he consider a god down in broward and dade? I’m sure he inspired a lot of dudes who were passed over to go to Louisville

Advertisement
Back