Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
Is that supposed to be funny ? You guys missed out on the gator flop those were truly tough days to be a Hurricane.

Actually ribbing Fraggle not you, there is a long running joke there. Maybe I am being presumptuous, so give me some leeway here, but I never actually thought you've been a Cane fan since 1060.

Also I am a student of history, especially where it pertains to that slimy school up North. So yes sir I am well versed in my Walt Kichefski and Gator Flop history. Go Canes.

Actually ribbing Fraggle not you, there is a long running joke there. Maybe I am being presumptuous, so give me some leeway here, but I never actually thought you've been a Cane fan since 1060.

Also I am a student of history, especially where it pertains to that slimy school up North. So yes I am well versed in my Walt Kichefski and Gator Flop history. Go Canes.
walt

Also I am a student of history, especially where it pertains to that slimy school up North. So yes I am well versed in my Walt Kichefski and Gator Flop history. Go Canes.
Walt was the number one gator hater. If your a Hurricane you never capitalize the g in gator. Back then Miami played a home and home with the gator. That’s until they cancelled us thus the name ‘Chicken gator’.

or a better version of jeff thomas
Nah Man......JT was a 5*...and left an Elite LSU Secondary in shambles a few yrs ago. Sure he was a head case to a degree...but I watched him make 4 and 5* DBs look mediocre at Under Armor practices leading up to the Under Armor game in Orlando a few yrs ago. Then made them look even worse at the actual game, earning MVP Honors. Also Won fastest Man contest earlier in week.

Advertisement
Rambo Lionsgate GIF by Rambo: Last Blood

hot-shots2-charlie-sheen.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back