Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Recruiting ain't for the weak. Some have revealed themselves on this post. Been to Louisville when the Canes beat them at home. Stayed at the Hampton Inn Louisville downtown, front desk clerk was fine as ****, I have nothing positive to say about the place. As old as I am, I would be bored out of my mind. Not to mention the accent.

Recruiting ain't for the weak. Some have revealed themselves on this post. Been to Louisville when the Canes beat them at home. Stayed at the Hampton Inn Louisville downtown, front desk clerk was fine as ****, I have nothing positive to say about the place. As old as I am, I would be bored out of my mind. Not to mention the accent.

4th street is cool I think that’s the name of the bar area. I had a friend play at Louisville and he hated it transferred after being there a year. This was a long time ago so bars and stuff are probably better now. I enjoyed going there for ncaa basketball tournament games

4th street is cool I think that’s the name of the bar area. I had a friend play at Louisville and he hated it transferred after being there a year. This was a long time ago so bars and stuff are probably better now. I enjoyed going there for ncaa basketball tournament games
We ate at a bar on the block that is covered. It was whack. Maybe because traveling for business, going to Frat Conclaves and family travel, I only like the bigger cities. I like Atlanta, but Savannah and Charleston are not worth the long drive.

Without any research effort, I’ll speculate that Louisville is the largest city in the country with no pro sports. Discretionary income available for NIL and little competition for the dollars. Jurich left a solid sports complex, and Louisville isn’t a bad spot to live. Don’t get me wrong, I’m looking for an apartment rental in Bal Harbor or Coral Gables for the month of February. Our winters are long and gray in the ‘Ville. They drove Cassius Clay to train in Miami, and he was not dumb.

Advertisement
We ate at a bar on the block that is covered. It was whack. Maybe because traveling for business, going to Frat Conclaves and family travel, I only like the bigger cities. I like Atlanta, but Savannah and Charleston are not worth the long drive.
Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

Advertisement
getting around to watching ”We own this city”… It’s so good. You checked it out yet? I think it‘s only 6 episodes total and no more seasons.
When episode 4 hit I thought wow this is really good, why are they only doing 1 season come to find out it was based on true events. It’s so preposterous that the thought of it being based on a true story didn’t even enter my head.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back